Tiger and Cub

WARNING YAOI LEMON!!!

Kagami's POV

My tongue aggressively attacked Kuroko's, in five seconds I won dominance over Kuroko.  Kuroko squirmed under my body and released the cutest moans.  I decided to play with him, so I let my hand wander down to the bottom of his top and pushed his top off whilst still aggressively kissing Kuroko who kept parting our lip for air.  When he took in enough air, I attacked his lips again.  My right hand kept Kuroko's hands above his head, whilst my left hand captured Kuroko's baby pink nipples.  I could feel Kuroko's moans resonating in my mouth, so I released his mouth, which he then immediately tried to keep shut.  "Come on Kuroko, I want to hear your sweet, sexy moans."  I nibbled on his neck, making sure I left hickeys.  Small moans escaped my sexy angels mouth.  I felt my "tiger" trying to escape, so it can attack Kuroko.  My animal instincts took over and I ripped Kuroko's clothes, leaving him in his birthday suit.  His body bask in the moonlight, which illuminated his creamy; smooth; delicious skin.  He didn't have a lot of muscles or a six pack, but he had the body of an angel.  Kuroko placed his hand over his "cub" and his cheeks went a cute rose colour.  I chuckled and trapped his hands above his head and kissed him passionately, "Kuroko, I love you my beautiful angel", I said whilst looking deeply into his eyes.  he then smiled his mesmerizing smile.  He managed to get his hands free and wrapped them around my neck.  "I love you too my sexy tiger", he then brought my head down and captured my lips.  I was shocked but then I smirked and aggressively attacked his mouth.  He traced his fingers down my chest, over my abs and then he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.  He smirked and started to nibble on my neck making me moan, my "tiger" was throbbing and started to become hotter and hotter.  With his right hand he grabbed my "tiger" and started to pleasure him.  He nibbled and licked down my chest, till he reached my ferocious "tiger".  He smirked and started to envelop my "tiger" with his tongue.  "GOD, Kuroko that feels so good!" I moaned.  He then took my "tiger" into his mouth, licking as he went down.  He then sucked onto it making me moan louder.  Kuroko looked up at my flushed face and released my tiger, then he attacked my "tigers" two cubs.  I was a moaning mess, but then I sat up and lift Kuroko's legs towards my head and set his body on his side.  I attacked my angels cute cub, which made him moan and squirm.  I licked and sucked on my angels cub, then I heard him moan "Kagami kun I'm cumming." I sucked harder and faster, I felt his "cub" tense and felt it release warm liquid into my mouth.  I licked the remainder and then put some of my angels hot liquid onto my fingers, and sat him on my lab and wandered to his big, smooth ass and made my fingers attack him.  Tears started to appear in my angels eyes.  "Kuroko please bare with it, my heart hurts seeing you in pain", I kiss him passionately.  "Kagami kun, I'm okay don't worry", he smiled at me.  My angel is so perfect.  "I'm glad you mine Kuroko."  After awhile Kuroko starts to moan, "Taiga kun I want you, please take me."  Hearing him say my name whilst moaning and begging me, made my animal instinct take me over completely.  I lay him gently on his front, he lifts his ass up "Taiga hurry up, I want you", he shakes his ass I smirk and grab his and move my "tiger" between his ass cheeks.  "Taiga kun stop teasing me", he looks at me cutely with puppy eyes.  I plunged my "tiger" into him.  It was heaven for my "tiger", it felt so tight and comfortable.  "Taiga sama your so big, your filling me up", Kuroko moaned.  I lowered my body onto his and growled sexually into his ear, "Didn't you want me to take you", I nibble on his ear and started to move slowly.  Kuroko's ecstasy moans could be heard throughout the house.  I started to move faster and harder.  Kuroko moaned, "Yes, Taiga sama pound me there", looks like I found his sweet spot.  I took my "tiger" out and pulled him onto my lap with him facing me.  I gently lowered him onto my "tiger".  My angel moved his head back and released a moan.  "Kuroko start moving", I growled.  He wraps his arms around my neck and starts to move swallowing my "tiger".  It felt so good that I spanked his ass and said, "Move that ass faster!"  Kuroko moved faster, he was moaning so much.  However, then he started to slow down, "Taiga sama I can't move anymore."  I growled and lay him on the bed facing me.  I went into zone and started to pound my sweet angels ass whilst moving my hand up and down his "cub".  Kuroko was a moaning mess, his body and mine were covered in sweat making us slippery.  I felt my "tiger" tense and Kuroko's "cub" tense.  After a few more pounds we both came.  I collapsed at the side of my angel, who climbed on top of me and gave me a peck on the lips, "I love you Taiga."  

"I love you too Testuya", Kuroko lay on my chest with my arm around him and we both fell asleep with the moonlight shinning on us both.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!