Chapter 1

Hi.
I am Bobby.
Not a boy, a girl.
People always think that because of my name I am stupid, I had something wrong with me or an operation when I was little but I am an ordinary girl with just an unusual name.
I have one great friend and she is called Hannah. She is the person who looks after me when I am down and makes me laugh and smile by her funny jokes! She protects me when I am hurt when people laugh at me!
* * * * *
Altrincham
Weather: Sunny with a chance of rain!

Today I was just walking along with the nice pavement beside my house and the blossomed flowers.
Sometimes I don't look forward to school at all but today I had that feeling if joy and hope of the great day ahead. This feeling was probably most caused by the subjects I had today.
Period 1:Maths
Period 2:Science
Period 3:Art
Period 4:French
Then I realised the last period was Geography. 'Why?' I think to myself whilst just wondering through the school gates..Geography with Mrs Turner...the worst teacher who is pretty much a adult child. A woman who has the students who she loves and hates and as you probably have guessed I am that one who is at the bottom of the list of who she likes!
In my mind I am the very bottom of her liking list joint by the most clever boy in the whole school called Sid Shakespeare, well that is what most people call him because they think he is a total nerd.
So when I walk in the school I meet up with Hannah at the Linking Line. The Linking Line is a line between the infants and juniors, so after time people started to call it the Linking Line even though it separates the students.
When I got to Hannah we went to Maths with Mr Hanker. I am not the best at maths but I like it because I can lie down and rest...
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I realised I fell asleep and Mr Hanker noticed. But luckily he is one of the nicest teacher that you can have and sometimes he helps me with my troubles, so he is a bit like a man on child line but is in my school!
After it was science and art like normal doing a project in art about colour which honestly I was terrible at, we had break!