Lazy Day At Home

Hi ihr lieben, nicht wundern dass diese Imagine auf englisch ist, aber ich wurde gefragt, ob ich auch mal eine auf englisch schreiben könnte! Ich hoffe das ist kein Problem!

This one is for you @olisykes_baeaf ! It's not long and my english is not good I'm very sorry but I hope you like it! :)

"(Y/N), is that my hoodie you're wearing?" Caspar asked. "Yes it is and it's so compfortable!". "I knooooow. You can keep it, it doesn't fit me anymore and you look pretty damn cute in it." "Aaww thanks Caspar!" You laughed. You went upstairs to get some water. "Hey (Y/N)!". You turned around to see Joe sitting on the couch. "Oh hey Joe! How are You?". "Fine thanks how are You?". "Me too thanks!". You got your glass of water and went to the stairs again to go back to Caspars room. "Oh wait (Y/N)!" Joe began to speak. "I'm leaving in a few minutes! I'm going to visit Zoe and Alfie!". "Okay" You said and went downstairs. Caspar was sitting on his bed, waiting for you. "Come here I wanna cuddle!" He said, looking cute as hell. You laughed and jumped into his bed. You sat down beside him and he put his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug. You smiled. "So what do you want to do today, Caspar? Joe's not here!". "Mmhh... I don't know!" He said. "Maybe we could watch a film and order some Pizza?". "Sounds good!", you agreed. After you went upstairs you sat down on the couch while Caspar ordered the Pizza for you two.
With the Pizza and 'The Fault In Our Stars' you two enjoyed the rest of your day.