Sun 6

Sun 6
Meeting The Siblings' Family

I closed my eyes with arms strecthed out to soften the impact but the pain never came. I opened my eyes.

Lun was the one who held me before I fall. He cringed as if in pain when I shifted in his arms.

He heaved a sigh and let me go as he fell to the ground. This time I held him by the arm to avoid him from falling to the debris glass-covered ground.

"Lun!"Cris and Zun called out as they ran to me.

"He protected me,"I started as they helped me lift Lun.

The look Cris was giving me told me to keep quiet and explain later. I looked down, feeling the sudden weight of guilty.

'Why am I feeling guilty?' I silently wonder as I started to walk away from them.

"Sol! Are you hurt?" My dad asked as he dashed to me.

"I'm fine, dad. But Lun," I stopped there and cried as dad hugged me, trying to calm me down.

"Sol!" Zun called, "Lun ask for you. He wants to talk to you at the moment."

I wiped away the tears and hurried to his side. He barely looked like he was hanging on with blood running from the large glass embedding his side. His shirt covered with blood as it soaked through the open wound.

"Lun?" I asked whispering while sniffling.

He opened his eyes and met my worried gaze.

He tried to smile without cringing from the pain and raspily asked,"Come with me?"

He held my hands, breathing hard.

I closed my eyes and pulled his hands to my chest and whispered,"Anywhere."

He smiled then closed his eyes.

"L-Lun?" I asked panicking.

"He's fine, Sol. Just unconcsious," Zun placed his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded as he lifted Lun.

"Come on. We'll give you a lift. Mister, are you alright if we borrow Sol for a bit or would you want to join us?" Cris looked at the awkward man.

"It's okay. Soon the police will come so I'll stay behind. The crowd is also getting a bit awkward so go ahead, Sol,"my dad urged me to go with them.

"B-But dad. Will you be okay?" I asked.

He hugged me and nodded. Then pushed me towards them. He mouthed go. I nodded and hurried to catch up with them.

~*~

Zun drove us to our destination. Trees passed by like a blur of green-tones and brown as well as gray.

I sat behind Zun, who was driving, and Cris, who was gazing at the passing greenery, in the front passenger seat. I had Lun's head on my lap, unconcsious. He looked too calm and peaceful to be sleeping.

I traced my slender fingers along his face and jaws. Obliviously, touching his soft lips. I gasped quietly and looked away from him.

Soon, a huge brown-cream mansion decorated with ivy and green crawlers appeared before us. It was elegant. Surrounded by the forest.

'I like this place,'I quietly mused on so many 'what if's.

Zun parked his car beside the mansion.

I blinked and before I could ask, Cris interrupted, "This is our house. Come on."

Zun helped lifting Lun.