Their Gone

~Harry's pov~ *two weeks later*

I didn't want to leave Niall and Louis, I just couldn't stand being there another minute. All I know is that I have to get them back, I have too. Zayn doesn't even come to school half the time, I'm all by myself now. Why did they have to go? I mean Louis didn't even say goodbye, how could he?

~Zayn's pov~

The school keeps calling me. Everyday. for the first week I just don't go. I couldn't find the strength to. But over the weekend I think about what Harry must be feeling. I mean did Louis break up with him too? Did he not get a chance to say goodbye like I did? Has he talked to them after they left?

I go back to school that Monday. Harry though isn't. I want to cry, but I cant, not I class at least. Tuesday he does show up, half way into class though he has to leave, he leaves me. Wednesday I just don't go, I cant face Harry, he can barely look at me even, how could we talk about the people we lost. Thursday morning I get a call from the school saying if I don't show up, I will be fired. Thursday I go back. I see harry that day again, but I have to take him to the office because started crying when class started. Harry didn't come back that day. Friday though, I make sure that I will talk to him. When class starts I watch Harry to find anything that I can use. When I can for homework he doesn't have his. I call him out for it.

"Mr. Styles I need you to stay after class." I say in his direction

The class laughs at Harry, he has always been Mr. perfect and now he's in trouble. I hear him  mumble a 'sure Mr. Malik' sarcastically.  Class seems to go by faster today, next thing I know everyone has left and Harry stays in his seat.

"Harry do you know why I wanted you to stay after class?" I ask

"Oh so now I'm Harry? You just cant let the class hear you call me by my real name? Nice Mr. Malik!'' Harry yells at me

"Fine Harry, I'm sorry!" I yell back

"You just don't come to school for a week then don't do anything when you do see me? Why! Why?" He says crying now.

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't bare to come to school, to see his desk without him in it. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and your right that was unfair of me, I left you and I promise that I never will, okay?" I say hugging him

"Okay, just never leave me, not like they did." Harry whimpers out

"Hazz, did they say goodbye to you? Did you and Lou breakup?" I say slowly not wanting to make things worse.

"N-no, I didn't even get to see Lou after we left that day, and for Niall, I say him the day before they left. He was so upset, he didn't want to go, you know." he says knowingly

"I'm sorry Harry. Niall just texted me a 'I don't think it's going to work anymore' then just left. What are we going to do Hazza?"

It's quiet for a long time. We sit holding each other, Harry looks like he is thinking and I, well I'm just crying into his shoulder. What a mess I am.

"I think I know what to do." Harry says after a while.  

"What" I ask still crying

"We get them back, Zayn we go to Doncaster and get them back."

A/N Hi! Sorry that was so short, but I will be updating again today. Also I said it last chapter but, Happy 1D day! 3 years of tears, laughter, girlfriends and oh so much drama! Next I want to say congrats to us for beating Vevo's record of most views in 24 hours! Yay us! Have a happy 1D day guys and gals!