Chapter 4: forgetting the past and embracing the future

Hey guys hope you like this story so far! Please comment and tell me some of your ideas and thoughts on the story it really helps me write!! Enjoy....,

Chapter 4:

***** 2 and a half months later*****

Crystals POV:

We were all sitting on set watching 'Derek' and 'Stiles' car scene we couldn't stop laughing and kept having to do retakes by the 10th or so time they had it down to a T.

"Start the damn car stiles!" Hoechlin yelled at Dylan.

"I don't think you are in any position to be making threats Derek." Dylan said with a smirk, " I can throw your ass out of my jeep and leave you there for dead, that's how NOT scared of you I am."

"Stiles if you don't start this car right now, I will rip your throat out...

with my teeth!" Hoechlin said looking very weak but still like he ment every word, it was scary.

"O-okay, yeah no problem Derek, no problem at all" he said frantically looking around and grabbing the keys in a fast matter and laughed nervously.

"And cut! Oh my God Dylan, Hoechlin that was perfect!" The director yelled as we all clapped.

I looked over at the person next to me. With chocolate eyes and his hand lightly squeezing mine in his. He was just breath taking.

"I love you" Posey said leaning over and whispering it in my ear.

"I love you more!" I whispered back gently biting his ear. He took me and sat me in his lap.

"That just sounds funny- only because of how impossible it is, I love you to the ends of the earth and back plus infinity times infinity to the moon and to mars and back." He said aloud kissing the tip of my nose.

"We'll that's an awful lot!" I exclaimed.

"We'll it's true"

"I got a good one, whatever you say I'm always 3 steps ahead no matter what. I love you more and you can't do anything about it." I giggled as he started to tickle my sides.

"Alright guys get a room already!!" Dylan yelled at us sitting in the directors chair.

"O'Brien! Get your white ass off of my chair you have your own damn chair I don't need you breaking mine" the director yelled.

Dylan turned his attention back to me and Posey.

"Tyler! Guess what me and Hoechlin are going to the Dodgers game tonight he bought tickets and wants me to go."

He was so excited, I knew why Hoechlin asked though. He had a crush on Dylan, but Dylan didn't know that. He though it was just innocent fun.

"Oh my God dude, you're so lucky," Posey said. He didn't know about Hoechlin being bisexual. Hoechlin told me a few months ago that he liked men as well and then he saw Dylan and knew that he was the one. He said that he trusted me with his secret until he decided to tell everyone about himself I said he could.

I laughed to myself. If only Dylan knew. I wonder if he would go for Tyler. I wonder if he even liked guys, on the show he likes Holland.

But wouldn't it be just adorable if Hoechlin and O'Brien got together? I'd just die, they'de be such a cute couple.

....Hoechlins POV:....

So I'm hoping tonight will lean into the erection.... Uhhh.... I mean DIRECTION! Into the direction.. that I want it to. I was finally going to tell Dylan how I felt. I've always pictured myself with girls but he totally changed that, I don't know what happened. He was so funny and adorable.

He cracks jokes and pulls pranks all the time and its hilarious. There's only one person who knows about it and its my best friend Crystal. I know I used to like her but O'Brien pushed her way out into space while he stood in my line of vision. Her and I talk about everything except for why she hasn't done the dirty deed with Tyler.

She says she's not ready but I can tell its more than that its something she doesn't want people to know obviously so I never push the subject on her.

**

Posey

God she's gorgeous, when she looks at me I melt in my spot. She just has that effect on me. We planned our first time for this weekend.

I know what most people would think- it shouldn't be planned it should just happen. Well Crystal needs time to prepare for something like that, being as how she was treated by another man in the past.

I'm taking her out to my beach house in the Hampton's, she deserved something as gorgeous as she is. The beach wasn't quite as beautiful as her but it would suffice.

"So I'll pick you up at 5 tonight so we can get on the jet at like 5:30 make sure you pack everything you need," I paused, "I don't want you to think you have to do this, if your not ready I'll wait." I said to Crystal with doubt about this weekend.

"Tyler, I wanted this remember, I suggested we do this. I don't want to wait anymore. I want all of you Tyler, I want to have that level of intimacy that most couples have. But I want that with you and only you baby, I'm ready for this." She finished smiling and cupping both my cheeks with her petite hands while I grasped her waist.

"Alright, I love you babe, I want you too, I want each and every single part of you to be mine." I kissed her outside her door.

"Okay I'll see you at five. I'll be ready and packed to spend the whole weekend with my man" she said triumphantly against my lips.

*******

Thanks for reading guys please check out my other books if you have time it would meen a lot. And also this is dedicated to @kiani_lynnn for inspiring my story to go in a bit of a different direction with Strerek!!