3.

"Welcome back to Hollywire Hot Minute, I'm Chelsea Briggs and  this video is about rising star Tori Kelly and her possible boyfriend Alejandro Lopez-Affleck; NBA cutie and son of Ben Affleck and JLo. The couple first met on the set of a Disney holiday special, where Tori was performing and Alex's younger sister Rowan Blanchard-Affleck was hosting with her co-star Sabrina Carpenter. Later that week they were spotted at Target together with their younger siblings and on that day; Rowan, Tori and Alex tweeted about having a Nerf war. Cute pictures from the Nerf war are linked in the description. This all took place in Alex's mom, JLo's house with Alex's other younger siblings: Emme and Max. That night, paparazzi caught a couple pictures of the pair locking lips by Tori's car. That's it for this video, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. Follow me on Twitter @ChelseaBriggs."

Rowan showed me the YouTube video on Christmas, right before I FaceTimed Tori, making me kind of hesitant to talk to her. We hadn't made it official; I was waiting until I took her to Disneyland tomorrow as our first date. The two tickets and Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears were next to me. I put the Mickey Ears on and waited for Tori's face to appear on my phone screen.

"Merry Christmas beautiful," I said, smiling at her.

"Merry Christmas Baller Boy." Tori laughed, "What's with the Mickey ears?"

I brought the two Disneyland tickets into view.

"Well, I figured I might need a Minnie Mouse." I said, holding up the Minnie ones.

"Oh God, Alex. You didn't have to do this." Tori said, covering her mouth.

"Well, I wanted our first date to be special and nothing says special like Disneyland." I said, blushing like mad.

*

I left to pick up Tori wearing khaki joggers, a Neff Mickey Mouse shirt and a pair of red and white Nike Air Max shoes.

Well, once I got to her door I kind of choked. Not literally, but like froze when I lifted my arm to knock on the door.

Alejandro Lopez-Affleck, why are you chickening out now. You're about to go to freakin' Disneyland with the girl of your dreams. Grow a pair and knock on the door.

After my little pep talk, I was confident. I knocked twice and a guy answered the door. It wasn't Noah, her brother, so I'm assuming it was her dad. I did not prepare for this.

Haha, yup. Okay, step one Ale: say hi.

"Hi, I'm Alejandro Lopez-Affleck. I'm here to pick Tori up." I said, offering him a smile.

"Disneyland on the first date?" He said, sizing me up and raising an eyebrow.

"It's sort of a Christmas present and our first official date." I said nervously, hoping that he wouldn't mind.

"I like it," He said, cracking a smile.

"Thanks Mr. Kelly."

*

"Babe what do you want to ride first?" I asked Tori, we got a crap ton of fast passes and had worn our Mickey and Minnie ears over.

"I dunno, maybe Splash Mountain." She said, smiling and intertwining our fingers. We headed off towards Splash Mountain and halfway through the day, we were spotted.

*

We— well Tori, was mobbed by fans all wanting photos, hugs, autographs or all three.

Tori mouthed a sorry to me, signing an autograph for a girl. Running a hand through my hair, I gave her a weak smile and a thumbs up. I walked over to an ice cream stand and bought Tori and I two Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches.

Once I got back from paying, the amount of the people in the crowd had significantly dropped, I walked over to Tori and handed her one of the ice cream sandwiches.

"Alright guys, I really have to go now. It's been awesome meeting y'all. Love you!" She said, grabbing my hand and walking back to the front of the park. "Alex, I'm super sorry. I didn't plan for any of that to happen."

"Tor, it's okay. You're a famous singer, I completely get it." I said, it wasn't that big of a deal.

If Tori and I were gonna be a thing, I'd have to get used to stuff like that happening. She got onto her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

"Baby thank you for being so understanding!" Tori said, smiling widely.

The sun was setting and she wanted to get a good spot to see the parade before everyone took them. Right before the parade and fireworks started, I was going to ask her. Y'know, to be my girlfriend.

"Victoria Loren Kelly, you are the most amazing girl I've met." I said, sitting on the grass with Tori in between my legs.

"I could say the same thing about you. Well, not the girl part, 'cause you're a guy. But-" Tori said, starting to ramble adorably.

"Babe, I think I get it. Anyways, I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I feel really strongly about you. I guess what I'm trying to say is: will you be my girlfriend?" I cut her off and ask her what I've been dying to ask all day.

"Yes, yes I will." Tori said, smiling. She pecked my lips before blushing really hard.

INSTAGRAM

@torikelly: Disneyland with my baby

tagged; alopez

101.3K likes 100.6 K comments

@wanhedamani: he's reaaallly cute

@griers_nash: are they dating?

@torexshipper: #torex is rising