Failed

Amy POV
I am sorry Dr. Cooper, your children are not normal we have to take tests, which might take years to confirm. I am really sorry.
That's all I can here. Failure? "My children," I tried to sound ok, but after giving birth to twins, it's not. "Amy, love, I believe they won't live much longer." Sheldon said sadly, tears forming in his eyes. "What do you mean won't live much longer?! I want to see them this instant!" I shouted, still sounding weak. Sheldon and I started crying. We didn't know what to do. Weeks later, I was able to go out of the hospital, with no babies. Why?! Why?! was all I was thinking about after that accident.
We came back to Sheldon's apartment.
P: Hey guys, where are the babies? Those cute little angels?
A: Penny, they're gone. They didn't live. Dr. Dickenson told us that their heartbeats are low, blood pressures are high, and brains that will not work forever.
The gang grouped hug after hearing the most shocking event that happened to them yet.
S: Although I saw them looking in my eyes, they cried. When I played Amy's playing the Bosa Nova on the harp, they stopped. That was 3 days ago.
The gang hugged each other. Nothing will fix their broken hearts.