A New Hope

D.B: Hello. Welcome to my lab.
Gang: Hello.
H: What are doing here?
B: Howie, play nice.
D.B: it's ok. The reason I called you here is that Mr. And Mrs. Cooper's babies are alive.
Gang: What?!
A: Why didn't you tell us 12 years ago?!
D.B: Dr Dickenson. Dickenson was jealous of Sheldon being the father. So he tricked you by telling you about the failure.
P: So where are they???
D.B: Lab A. Down the hall.
So they walked down the hall, Shamy holding hands.
D.B: Twin #1- Barry Winslow Cooper. I was Leonard's best friend so he talked about you. He said you love the Flash and Toy man. So here he is.
The gang was looking through the window that covers a room that looks like Stuart's comic book store, but only a room. Then inside the room was handsome boy with blue eyes like Sheldon's. His hair was shaggy, just like Sheldon's hair when he was young.
D.B: Winn, do code 2234, no weapons.
W: Yes, Doc.
Robots suddenly appeared and that boy fought the robots until they stopped.
D.B: Good job, Winn. Come with us.
W: Ok.
Then the boy went out the room and came up to the gang.
W: Doc, who are they?
D.B: I'll explain later. Right now we need to go to your sister.
W: K.
Walking down the hall
S: Hello Winn, I am Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
W: Hello Dr. Cooper, I'm Barry Winslow Cooper. It's a coincidence we have the same surname.
S: And this is my wife, Amy Farrah Cooper.
A: Hello Winn. *Tearing up, but hides*
D.B: Gwen Marie Cooper, younger twin sister to Winn. Let's hear her first.
The gang and Winn went up to the speaker and look outside the window. It's a white room with a bed with bears and pink covers, a desk with lots and lots of papers, and a harp. Amy was shocked to find a harp.
Beside the harp was a girl getting ready to play. The girl wears a ponytail and glasses like Amy's.
The girl was playing Bosa Nova, like Amy.
P: Wow, Sheldon you succeeded in impressing me with your kids.
W: Your kids?
P: Doc will explain later, little one.
D.B: Gwen, code 87659, Paddle Ball.
G: Got it Doc.
Gwen held her Paddle Ball like a bow. And fight began. She won.
D.B: 10.89 seconds, best record yet.
G: Yeah Doc. I have this feeling that Mom's close. But thank you.
D.B: Come up here.
G: No problem.
D.B: and please call Dr. Dickenson
G: Roger that.