Chapter TwentyEight

A/N: my comments are playing up and duplicating over and over if there's a reply on any of them. Is that happening for anybody else, or is it just my account?

Anyway, Wattpad needs to get its shit together.

~About 4 months (I know: that's a long time...) later because I can't think of anything notable to happen~

WPOV:
"Will! There's somebody at the door!" Nico shouts. "Can you answer it please?"
"I'm busy!" I shout back. I'm in the kitchen, cutting vegetables for spaghetti bolognese. Nico will have to help me later; my cooking is awful, though I'll never admit it.
"I'm in the shower!" Nico shouts back.

I sigh and set down my knife, then answer the door. Hazel and Frank are standing there, smiling. Hazel's stomach has a small, but noticeable, bump by now, and she usually has her hand on it.
"Hey guys!" I say.
"Hi!" Hazel replies. Frank waves awkwardly.
"Come on in." I step aside and let them in.

We walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa.
"Who is it?" Nico shouts.
"Hazel and Frank!" I reply. Hazel looks around.
"Where's Nico?" She asks.
"In the shower."

As if on cue, Nico walks into the room. He has a large towel wrapped around his body and his hair is plastered to his head.
"Hi." He waves then disappears into the bedroom. He emerges a few minutes later wearing black jeans and a large red hoodie which is definitely not his. His hair is slightly drier and is sticking up in every direction. He walks over to us and sits down beside me.

"That's not yours." I tug one of the hoodie strings.
"It is now." Nico replies, smirking. I roll my eyes and Hazel giggles.
"You two are so cute!" She exclaims.
"I'm not cute!" Nico protests.
"You're wearing a hoodie which is about three sizes too big for you." I remind him. "You look like a kid wearing their parents' clothes."
"Shut up, Solace."
"Solangelo." I correct him.
"Shut up, Solangelo, then." He shrugs.

"Can I talk to the baby?" Nico asks Hazel. He sounds like an excited kid.
"Sure." Hazel nods. Nico crouches down in front of her and starts speaking to the bump. I smile, feeling slightly disappointed. Nico would make a great parent.

"Are you excited?" I ask Frank. He nods.
"Yeah but I'm a bit nervous." He admits, biting his lip.
"You'll be a great parent." I reassure him.
"I'm just worried about where we live." He tells us. "It's not exactly the best neighbourhood..."
"We've been saving up money, though." Hazel interjects. "We almost have enough for a little house which is quite close to here."
"You can borrow some money, if you like." Nico offers.
"No, it's okay." Hazel dismisses him.
"Okay..." He says.

To be honest, we need all the money we can get. Nico doesn't work and my job has quite a low salary. I'm thinking of getting a new job, through I'm not sure what I want to be.