Chapter 1

Tony *walks up to Jasmine and Linda* "Hey guys do you wanna go camping with Caleb and me? There's more space at my grandparents house in the mountains, so we are gonna camp there"  "Sure I'd love to go camping!" Linda said. "I am not sure I wanna go camping. I'm not an outdoors person" Jasmine said. "Oh ok" Tony said. "But I'll ask my parents if I could go!"

*After School

"Mom can I go camping with Tony, Caleb, and Linda? Their going to Tony's grandparents" Jasmine said. "Sure have fun sweetie" "Ok mom thx"

Jasmine's POV*
"Maybe I should call Tony and see when we leave. I really don't wanna go I hate camping. But I guess it could be fun."

"Hello?" "Hey Tony I was just wondering when we are leaving" "Oh your going" "Yes" "That's great! We leave tonight at 8pm it's a 2 hour drive, so start packing. We are going for 5 days!" "Ok see you at 8. Bye" "Bye"

(Jasmine) "I better get to packing"

*Car horn beeps* *Doorbell rings* "That must be them! Bye mom bye dad I'm leaving see you guys in 5 days" "Bye  sweetie be safe ok? I love you so much! Do you have everything?" " Ya mom don't worry I'll call everyday." *Jasmine opens front door* "Hey Linda" "Hey! Are you ready to have some fun?" "Yep lets go"
*They get in the car with Tony and Caleb and drive off*

*After long car drive*

Tony's POV*
"Grandma, Grandpa this is Linda and Caleb. You already know Jasmine of course."  (Grandparents) "Hello! Ok so you guys will be camping at the beach in the tents. Am I right?" "Yes grandma" "Ok come back for Breakfast in the morning goodnight"

*They put the tents up and settle down in the beach*

(Jasmine) "Wow Tony it's been so long since we've been on this beach it's still beautiful" "Ya. I remember the first time I brought you here."

(Caleb) "Hey what's that over there? Is that a cave" (Tony) "I don't know lets go check it out come on!"

*They all run to the cave*

How did you like Chapter 1 plz comment:)