Chapter Two

LINDSAY'S POV

I woke up the next mourning to the sun shining in my face. I checked the time and saw it was almost noon. I got out of bed and decided to take a shower. After my shower, I dressed in black jeans, a white and blue striped shirt sleeve shirt, black vans, and a blue beanie. I went down stairs and was hungry so I went to the kitchen to see what I had. Then I realized I don't have anything so I remembered that there was an I hop. I grabbed my penny board and left my apartment.
JC'S POV (This is last night)
Kian and I decided to go to 7/11 to get some snacks for us and the guys. (I know O2L broke up but in the story they are still together and so is Kian and Andrea) We left the house and rode our penny boards there. When we got there, he got the candy and I got the drinks. I was going to grab mine but realized someone else had a hold of it. They said,
" Sorry. You can have it since you were here first."

I said," No. A beautiful girl like you deserves it more."

We then had a little argument about who got it finally I said," How about I let you get it and I give you my phone number?"

The beautiful girl said," Sure but next time we see each other, I owe you Arizona."

She gave me the Arizona then I gave her my number. I grabbed a different kind of Arizona then met up with Kian. I told him about it and he said, "You don't even know her name dude!!"
I knew I didn't but she looked familiar. We left and went back to the house. When we got there, Andrea was there and she said that her friend arrived in California and will be coming over soon. She should us a picture and it was the girl from 7/11.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Didn't expect that did you? So in the story, O2L is still together and so is Andrea and Kian. Ill see you guys later.

STAY CLOUDÏ
STAY BEAUTIFUL