Everything starts at the end,

"Run! Run! Run..." she said. İ ran, ran i just ran. İ did'nt know anything, İt's not a drama story who forgets everything and tries to remember but it's a story of me who tries to learn the meaning of life even if i have to start from the end of everything...

    İ ran until i couldn't i didn't know why. İ just ran, the women looked so familiar like, like! You know...  İ sat down and i cried for hours, until a man came he was eating a piece of chocolate "Snickers" i said. He asked me if I "Want some". İ wasn't hungry but i remembered a scream what happened right when i woke up, she or he whatever, was attacked by some beast, That beast!! Oh i can't believe what i saw there, blood screams and her heart, her heart was there on the ground, i already started to run. 

  The man still was trying to talk to me. i looked at him and said "Q" and literally fell on his boots and fainted.

  When i woke up some Mexican women where praying and crying and pouring water on my feet while i was still feeling dizzy i fainted twice in a row and didnt remember anything. İ just remember the "God"  what i even don't believe, isn't it crazy. I laughed out loud. They gave me some gum for me to bite hard and told me that it won't hurt, i didn't even knew that they would hurt me or kinda hurt me.

  I saw a large wound getting stitched and a woman came i think it was that familiar woman she was crying, she kissed me. İ didn't understand anything you run you faint you don't remember anything and some women pray for you and one of them kisses you, it's crazy!

  İ felt my teeth hurting and i wanted blood, it was cold. İ was hungry, i thought that i was a vampire and again laughed out loud. İ could see everything around me at a different focus at the same time!! İt was paranormal. İ was a vampire they gave blood to my mouth and i understood that they knew i was a vampire. I had chaines, I was chained to the bed i was leaning at and i got bitten by a tiny mosquito and i ripped off my chaines and attacked everyone. 

  Blood everywhere. I was chipping of the meat of their bones every one of them was dead, I can't handle it, İ know i can't learn it only one of them wasn't dead, that women she bit me while she kissed me.i didn't understand it but i knew there was something happening. İt was amazing that feeling I can't even tell it it was like i was the king of the world İ could win against all protect my love, yes my love And live forever wiith my power, uncontrollable power...