Character Details

Name: Kikyo Hatake

Hair color: White with silver highlights that is usually worn up in a bun, a braid, or a pony tail. She also threads/weaves ribbons through her hair. 

Eye color: A mixture of Sapphire and Teal

Skin color: A very light caramel with a birthmark in the shape of dragon on the back over her neck. This will be explained later in the story. 

Height: Just a half inch shorter than Sasuke

Weight: Slightly underweight due to her eating habits: such as eating very little food due to training too much among other things.

Bust: She's a C cup but she wears a wrap so it looks a lot smaller

Favorite color: blue, red, black, green and grey.

Likes: her father, flowers, sweets, reading, training, friends (shikimaru, Hinata, Neji, Sasuke and Naruto), cooking, animals, nature, and a few other things.

Dislikes: spicy things, rude stuck up, obnoxious and/or mean people, sometimes Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, fan girls, fanboys, Icha Icha paradise series her father reads, perverts, being underestimated, among other things.

Outfit: Wears a mask like Kakashi, a dark blue almost black, sleeveless silk Battle kimono, black leggings,  knee high dark blue closed toed sandals, forehead protector , a necklace with a silver chain with a hand carved dragon made out of a sapphire with Lapiz Luzuli eyes, and some earrings to match.