Chapter one: Do you have any siblings, Mom?

Christina's POV

"I'm home!" I heard my husband, Nick calling from downstairs. "Hey baby, how was work?" I asked him as I walked down the stairs. "Just as always" He sighed, un-bottoning his plaid shirt. "Kids, I'm home!" Nick called again. "Daddy!" My 5 years old daughter, Cassie ran towards her dad, excited to see him just like everyday.

She gave him a bear hug and he lifted her up in the air before he kissed her cheek. "Mommy," I heard my 3 years old son, Brandon, sweet voice "Cassie didn't played with me at all today!" Cassie blushed and tried to hide her face in Nick's shoulder. "Why didn't you, Coco?" Nick asked Cassie.

"He was annoying I do not wanna play with him ever again!" She looked at me with her angel eyes, I couldn't even get mad at her. "He is your brother Cassie, I except you to be nice to him!" I said as soft as I could. She nodded her head sweetly.

"Mom, I have a question" I turned my head to Brandon's direction "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" That question hitted me hard as a rock. I was so afraid of that question. I didn't want my childern to know I had siblings.

I didn't want my kids to think It's right to leave your siblings ALONE and then NEVER talk again. I want my childern to stay friends forever and ever. "Yeah mom, Do you?" Cassie bursted my bubble of thoughts.

"I do. 5 sisters and 5 five brothers." I swallowed my spit. My kids looked shocked at me. "I want to meet them!" Brandon smiled. "I think you-" "Dinner time!" Nick quickly changed the subject. I mouthed him "Thank you"

The kids went to the kitchen, waited for me to serve the food. I followed them, But Nick and pulled my arm and whispered "Don't you think it's time to tell them?" I sighed, "I haven't seen my family in ten years! Brandon wants to meet them, and I don't even know where are any of them!" I answered and walked over the kitchen.

I served Cassie and Nick's favourite meal, Mac and cheese. Nick entered the kitchen only two minutes after, with my baby boy, Matthew who was only 6 months old. "Look who just woke up!" Nick said and handed me Matthew.

As we all sat down and started eating our food, Cassie said innocently "I want to meet your brothers and sisters too" I looked at Nick in fear, I hoped she'd forget about that. "Well, they all live far away and I don't know where is any of them. Im sorry..." I said, Brandon looked disappointed and sad.

"Do you have pictures at least?" I have more than that.. I have videos, recorded music, what not. "Yes she does" Nick answered. I gave him a mad look and he returned a smirk back. "I was in a band with I my sisters, and I haven't seen them since it broke. But I can show you videos" I faked a smile.

Nick nodded proudly and opened up the laptop. I entered YouTube, and typed a name that I didn't heard, said, or talked about in years. CIMORELLI. They were so excited to their mom in her teenage years, together with her sisters that they have NEVER met.

"I didn't know you could sing, mommy" Cassie asid. "I used to many years ago.." I felt pretty awful for hiding my family and the band for so many years! And the the truth is.. I miss them, I miss my family, I miss singing.

"Why wouldn't you go find them?" Cassie asked. "Yeah Chrissy, Why whouldn't you?" Nick added. "Nick! I'm sorry, Just no!" I said angirly. "Mommy don't be mad!" Brandon said sweetly. "I'm not mad. I'm fine, I just don't think it's a good idea" I shook my head.

Dinner time was really.... Different today. My freaking 5 years old daughter told me to go look for my siblings, Something that I never thought about. Even though I wondered where are they every single day for 10 years.

I haven't seen them since my parents left us, Nobody knows where they went. It was way too much for me to handle, So I left to Texas with Nick. I left my younger siblings ALONE, With no one in charge of them. I feel gulity, And now I want to go find them.. Seriously. I regret leaving them a lot. I want them back. And I'm gonna get them back..

I'm gonna find Cimorelli.