Out of My Limit - Marcel (Harry) Styles - Extended One Shot

Out of My Limit // One Shot

--------------------------------------------------

Marcel Styles. The school nerd. The one with at least one friend. Maybe not even a friend? Maybe an assigned study buddy. Nobody knows. It’s not his fault that he doesn’t have friends, it is just the society of the school, where everyone thinks that being a nerd and studying is lame now a days. No one really talks to Marcel, besides the time everyone bullies him. Some how he so strong to keep up with all the hatred around him, when he does absolutely nothing to people, besides being polite.

I walked into the school crowded hallway on a warm Friday morning, smiling to everyone who has greeted me passing by, and waving to me. I guess you could say I was popular. But then again I wasn’t popular. I was just popular in a way where I had a lot of friends.

I approached my locker, seeing my friends surrounding it, and laughing with each other, and they looked up at me. Carlina spoke up in her not so innocent voice,"Oh Y/N, dear, we thought of something amazing!" They smiled, and pulled me into their sorority circle. “What?" I sighed, leaning onto my locker. “We will give you $100 dollars, if you ask Marcel out on a date." Carlina finished, and the whole circle laughed, a long with myself. “Your funny, Car" I smiled, and opened my locker. 

She slammed my locker shut. “Do it, or I will tell everyone you slept with Marcel." She commanded. I was taken by surprised. Was she serious right now? “Alright, Alright fine." I groaned, taking out a pen. 

I walked closer to his locker, and finally getting a clear view. He has his face buried in a text book, studying for a test we had today. His hair was styled neatly, his sweater was tucked in with his pants. His dress shoes neatly polished, and his glasses falling to the brim of his nose, as he was intensely focused on the subject in the chemistry book.

I approached his locker, and leaned on it. I tapped on the metal of locker. “Hey Marcel." I spoke up. He looked up, shocked to see me in front of him, getting a little nervous and scared, as he pulled his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. “Y-Yes?" He stuttered.

"How about we go on a date sometime?" I asked, pulling on my best fake, pearly white smirk on my face. Everyone stopped in the hallway that heard me. The boys laughed, and some of the girls joined along. I didn’t care, I will end it after the date anyways. “Oh um-" He began, looking flustered. A crimson color started to flare up his cheeks, as he was starting to sweat, “Yes, sure" He smiled, holding onto the text book tightly. “Great" I said quite flirty. I pulled out my purple pen, and pulled his sleeve from his jumper, and dress shirt, and started to slowly write my number on his arm.

The faint laugh from the girls down the hall caught my attention. I have to admit, this was kind of funny to think about it. It’s safe to say Carlina has actually made a good idea.

I put a couple of x’s at the end, and pushed his sleeve back down. “Call me" I said, and walked away. Marcel looked embarrassed as he quickly walked away from his locker, to the library. My friends high-fived me and Carlina handed me the $100. “Have fun on your date." She laughed, which to note, actually sounded quite evil. She was the always the bitch of the pact, but we never complained.

The bell echoed throughout the hallway, signaling it was time for first period. This day will be dreading to me, knowing that by 2nd period, everyone will know I asked out Marcel on a date, but non of them can know it was dare, or I will lose my $100. 

x

"Y/N and Marcel sitting in a tree-" Josh, The school Jock began from the back of the classroom during 7th period. I turned around and flipped him the bird. “I hate you, Josh." I hissed. “Maybe we can call you Y/N Styles" The class along with him.