In The Beginning

"Then the officer old the lady to go back into the stall to see if she could here the voice again. Once inside the woman heard the voice say 'Would you like a coat?' and the woman answered 'Yes'. The officer heard a scream and when he burst into the stall he say the woman dead on the floor covered in her blood as is it was a red coat."

"Mooa, Mai you we hate it when you use that creepy voice." Said Kayko.

I just giggled because I thought there reaction was good. "Okay Momichiru, your turn."

We where in the audiovisual room telling ghost stories like we usually do. We each had a light and when one would finish their turn they turn off the light they held. The thing is, is that once all the light are off and we count how many of us their are the extra person in the room is supposedly a ghost.

Momichiru finished he story on the old school house and it honestly creeps me out. I mean yeah i believe in ghost but its different when you see one in real life. We all started to count, "One...Two...Three......."

"Four."

"AH!!!!!!!!!"

The lights get turned on then and we look at the person in the door way.

He was about six two and had short black hair with pale skin. He wore black everything, shirt, pant, even shoes.

"Oh, please tell me that was you just now." I said this because Kayko was grabbing me as if her life depended on it.

"Sorry. I just heard voice inhere and i couldn't help myself." The stranger replies.

"No don't worry about it. We were just telling some ghost stories, by the way whats your name and what year are you?" Says Kayko and Momichiru.

"Oh? Then maybe i should join you next time. I'm Shiyuba Kazuya and I'm seventeen this year."

Wait a minute normally one would say he's a senior, how odd. But,.... His eyes!?! Their not smiling. This guy is lying about something.

"Why are you here?"

"Mai! Thats rude." My friends scolded me.

"No it's all right i actual came here for some papers." Shiyubya replies.

"Well, what are you waiting for." I say and watch as my friends follow him around like lost puppies.

"If you really want to join us then how about tomorrow, after school right in this room?"Kayko says.

"I think i might."

"Well see you guys later, I'm going home."