Lyrica Mae Carrice

So I was at this place and I drew this on my lil bros menu :3. Andddd I actually like her a lot :3. Andddddddddd I have decided she's replacing eralyn... Sigh. I feel like I'm replacing all my oc's because I got bored of them. Well at least misty is staying! Forever. And ever. Because I love her. And meria. Cause she was my firt OC. And Electra. But eralyn and utopia were fails.,,, and So I was stuck on her name and...so I really love Utopias replacement, Ashalyn. So I finally got eralyn one. and her name is.....Lyrica Mae Carrice! Your all thinking -where in what world did that come from!?!- and here's my long story short answer: a couple days ago, I made this art stealing accusation to Sagicorn_artist. E faught over comments and PM and *they* (sagicorn_artist is two people, Lyrica and Mya) finally posted a chapter about me and my 'rudeness'. So I decided, I was done and they could win :/. Anyways, simple apology, I'm naming my new OC after Lyrica and Mya! (ps sagicorn_artist, you don't gotta remove my name from that chapter #learnandlivefromyourmistakes!
Sorry okay? I'm a troubled middle schooler whose grades are dropping and has a major friend-zone issue!
-Meredy/ hannahnanmababjs