Chapter 1 - Life Introduction

Chapter 1

I'm on my way to 3G Academy. Yes! The school for GLAMOROUS, GORGEOUS and GLARING students. It's only a joke. Aba! School na ang choosy sa estudyante.

3G Academy is owned by 3 Garcia Brothers. The most handsome businessmen in the Philippines but the one who really manage this school is the youngest of them.

I'm finally here. And as I enter the school, there are many people greeting me including-- students, staffs and faculty teachers.

I put my bag on the table and look at my schedule. This day would be a very stressful one. I decided to get my English and Character Education book and after a minute the bell rang.

Everybody is in hurry. Of course, the classes would start. Sino ba naman ang matinong estudyante at tarantadong estudyante ang gustong masinghalan ng teacher ng ganto kaaga? Pwede namang mamayang hapon na lang. Diba?

"Good Morning Ms. Clemente!" the students greeted me in chorus. There are students that are so energetic. Daig pa ang nakainom ng tatlong balde ng energy drink. There are some that soporific. Baka late na natulog ng dahil sa wattpad, dota and anything related to the world of cyberspace. Some are just nothing. Just a regular day. And lastly, nagmamadali sa kakasulat dahil di pa nila tapos ang assignments nila. Ganyan ang mga estudyante ko.

"Good Morning III-A." I answered back to them. "Please be sitted."

"Pass your assignments. Pass it forward please." Bago pa man mauso ang kopyahan! Agrabyado na malamang ang nakopyahan. For sure, gusot na yung sa kanya.

"Ms. Lucky wait na lang po talaga."

"Ma'am promise malapit na 'to matapos."

"Ms. last na talaga. Teka lang po. 5minutes."

Ganyan ang sagot nila. Ganyan sila kagulo but without them my day won't be complete.

"What I asked you to do is to research about the history of LOVE and make an essay about it. Of course, as a teenager you are experiencing this situation. The word Love is very broad. Hindi ko alam kung bakit kailangan ituro ang pagmamahal sa Charater Education. Any guess. Why?" I asked them. Yung totoo, pati ba libro lumalandi? Kasi ang bata pa nung mga estudyante ko pero pag-ibig na pinag-uusapan. Anong alam ng mga bata sa pag-ibig? Sige nga sabihin niyo sakin. Yang mga batang yan, nagmamagaling lang yan. Akala nila alam na nila. But the truth is they don't even know what is love? Umaasa pa nga sa magulang, lumalablayp na!

"To guide us in choosing the right one." said by my student at the back-- Rosaline. I don't even know how to give them information about choosing the right one for them. What do I know about Love? Its just when you love you get hurt.

"To know if we are truly in love or its just a fling? If we are serious? Advantages and dis-advantages of entering a relationship. Something like that." The truth is I never expected answers like these. They must be very interested to talk about love. Everybody are chatting with their friends about their crushes, exes, gorgeous girls and handsome guys. I mean they are too young to think such things.

"Hmm okay. I wanna share something to you my dear students. At your age, I think this is not the right time for you to enter relationships. Maybe you just think that you are in love but the fact is it's just an infatuation. Love is a package. Isn't it? When you choose to fall in love, you choose to get hurt. Don't think that love is just having fun and making out. Always think of waiting for the right time coz if you will force to find someone you will just get far to the one destined for you. Love yourself before others so that they can love you too."