Chapter 5- What A Beach

"I'm old." I say looking at a group of girls tan at the beach while I help Elijah build a sand castle.
"You're 25." Grayson says , his eyes squinted shut tanning in the sun.
"I have 3 kids." I say.
"You also are signed to a major record label and an A-List celeb. " He says. "You're flawless." He says.
"I'm old , I'm surprised I don't have grey hairs." I say.
I stand and brush off my hands. I hear clicking of cameras and I blow a kiss.
"Let's see what  magazine that ends up in." I say rolling my eyes behind my sunglasses.
"Gem , Jewel! Come on , time to go home." I shout to the waters.
"Already ." Grayson says looking up from his sun bath.
"Yeah, the Grammy's are tomorrow I want to get plenty of sleep." I say packing everything up.
Grayson picks up Elijah and the beach bag while I pull on my cover up. The twins run up to me all when in their little swim shirts. I pull their cute little sunglasses from the bag and slide Elijah's on his face.
"Ready for the flashies." Gem says putting her hands on her hips.
We all walk up the board walk and approach paps.
"Grayson didn't put his shirt back on so he's bound to be on some tabloid somewhere. I guess this is what I get for wanting "fame".
"Please tell me our uber is here." I say as we get closer to the street.
"There it is." Grayson says nodding to a black suburban across the street.
We get inside and Grayson gives them our address in Calabasas.

We're home and all chilling in Grayson and I's white bedroom.
"Grammy's are tomorrow and we still don't have anyone to watch these monsters and I don't really want to make any of my assistants do it so could you call Ethan and see if he's in town." I say flopping on the bed beside Elijah.
"Yeah whatever." Grayson says concentrating on his phone.
I snatch it out of his hands and look at what he's on, my smile fades.
"Seriously." I snap to him.
"What." He says acting innocent.
"Chloe's twitter?" I say raising an eyebrow.
I throw his phone back to him and pick up Elijah.
"Girls get to your room it's time for bed." I say.
The girls head to their room and I lay Elijah down in his crib and dim the lights giving him a warm bottle. He's a great sleeper when it comes to getting him to sleep so I turn on his ocean sounds and shut the door.
I walk back to my room and shut the lights out on Grayson who was trying to  read something.
"Goodnignt Grayson." I say facing my back to him.
He tries to spoon me but I push him away.
"Get the fuck off me , Grayson." I say calmly.
"Also you can wake up and get Elijah when he wakes up screaming, night." I say with sarcastic kindness.
"Can I -" He begins.
"Shut up , I'm trying to sleep." I say with one final tug at the blanket to hog it all to myself.

The Grammy's are tomorrow and things are going to take a little twist , hope you're ready.