Vic

That kiss with Kellin was mind blowing! I wanted to take both our seat belts off, throw him in the back seat and have him. But not in a car not like this, not when I've only known the boy for a day. He wouldn't look at me, I hope I didn't offend him. I would make it up to him tonight and tell him how I feel.

When we got back to the house Kellin still wouldn't look at me. Kellin laughed and fit right in with the guys, he had an infectious laugh. Jaime Tony and Mike were starting to get bored. I honestly just wanted them gone, I needed to talk to Kellin alone. I loved the guys buy this was between Kellin and I .

"Guys I'm bored." Jaime whined.

"Why don't we all go to Jessie's party?" Tony said.

"Yeah Jessie always has good parties!" Mike said excitedly

"You and Kellin coming?" Tony asked.

Kellin looked at me. "Naw I don't feel like being around 'people'." I said .

"Okay we might not come back. Don't wait up!" Mike said closing the door.

" Kellin I'm tired I'm gonna go get in my PJ's you should change too."

He nodded . I knew exactly how i was going to make it up to him. I went to my room and put on just my boxers, that's normally what in slept in anyways. when I got back into the living room Kellin was pulling up his basket ball shorts. I couldn't help it, he sat slouched on the couch. I sat next to him and grabbed his hand, he pulled away. I grabbed his hand again and he pulled away and then he pulled away the third time. This time he wasn't pulling away I grabbed his shoulder and gently pushed him to the ground grabbing his hands and pinning them to the ground above his head. He wouldn't look at me, I smiled he was mad because I pulled away in the car.

I kisses his neck slowly and gently making my way down to his collar bone. I bit his collar bone and sucked it a little causing him to moan. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"Now are you upset with me?" I said my face inches away from his.

"You pulled away in the car I thought you regretted kissing me." he said

"No."

I kissed him passionately and deeply letting his hands free. He wrapped his legs around my waist rubbing his hips against mine causing my member to grow . I stood up carrying him and still kissing him, taking him into my room. I locked the door behind me.