Part title

she smiled up at him and said, "all i want is that cock in me, now."
he obliged immediately.
she worked her way back to the tub wall and sat on the bench, arms up on the side to either side of her, breasts floating and jiggling in the hot bubbling water, and legs spread apart wide. jake made his way over to her, harder than ever just looking at her, he stood in front of her for a minute then grabbed her by the waist.
he let his dick move around her amazing thighs and through her pussy lips. she closed her eyes and moaned in anticipation, "ohhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhh....you're teasing me now...." he continued to leave her waiting till she put her lips by his ear and whispered softly and seductively calm, "i need you in me now."

that wa enough for him, he plunged his huge
10 inch cock in her. It was almost 2 inches wide and it made her gasp after every thrust at first then simply moan in pleasure. he was shallow fucking her at first, to build the suspense, but she thought she might burst from excitement.
"FASTER!" she nearly shouted. "FASTER!"
this demand was granted and he began to move faster. everytime grazing her clit.
"OH MY GOD!" she cried, "i know you can go deeper, deeper...deeper!"
but he didn't do this he stayed the same, shallow fucking her. her pleasure built higher and higher till she came for a second time, harder than the last and much longer. "Ugh your so tight baby, " he groaned. All he could feel was the amazing pleasure on his cock from her velvety soft tissue.

"Your so big jake go deeper please don't stop," he didn't go any deeper just to tease her. She threw her head back in pleasure and dug her nails into his shoulders. He hissed in pain but was so infused with pleasure he barely felt it

her moans and screams turned jake on even more, if it was possible. as he could feel her pussy spasming around his cock he pounded it in deeper than before, and faster, before she could catch her breath.
she couldn't believe it, it was deeper than anyone had ever gone in her, she was at a loss for words. all she could do was breathe between every thrust.
he still wasn't in deep enough for him though. he moved steadily deeper and deeper in her, he was lost in how good it felt but he still kept his quick pace.
"urrrrrrr.. oh i love this tight pussy!" he told her as he went deeper and deeper. every inch by inch feeling better and better.

jens breasts were bouncing up and down faster and faster. jake blew his hair out of his eyes to watch them. He lowered his head and began sucking on her nipples. Still fucking her delicate pussy. In and out, in and out. Jen was flushed in her face and still had trouble breathing but she didn't want him to stop

jen wrapped her arms around hi neck and kissed him in time to his fucking amazing thrusts, each one deeper and deeper.
he needed more of her now.
he picked up her right leg and put it over his shoulder. he was 7 inches in her now, he felt like coming once or twice but held back. she was tighter than anyone he had met and every moan and scream made him hornier and hornier.

"Don't stop please, ugh keep going, don't stop," she nearly screamed at eight inches in she came for the third time after he hit her g spot 3 times in a row.
"this was too good" she thought.
she stopped him from pounding her and said, "now i need to do something for you...please..." she was nearly out of breath.

"no." he said and went right back to fucking her, now putting down her leg and bringing the other one up.
"i have something to show you," he said through gritted teeth, her pussy was still spasming and it felt so fucking good on his dick, "i call it my 2 pump cum."
but before she could say anything, he grabbed her sholders to brace himself and pushed all 10 inches of his delicious cock into her, she screamed in delight, his balls hitting her ass, then before she could realize what was happening he had pulled out except for his head and then jammed it right back in with more force, destroying her g spot. He didn't stop he had came but he kept going Jen couldn't breathe and she was feeling light headed.
Jake was slipping out of her slippery pussy but he kept going. Jen was actually in pain but jake wouldn't stop not even when she was crying tears
"Jake please stop it hurts so much " he was still going 10 inches inside her dripping pussy not stopping.
"No you feel to good" he needed more. His balls were hitting her ass and she decided to clench her feminine muscle to milk him.
"Oh yeah baby that's it keep doing that" he nearly screamed his vein popping out of his neck. Finally after about 5 more thrusts he finished inside of her. She had tears dripping down her face and jake kissed them away.
"I'm sorry baby you did so good" he could barely catch his breath but he wanted to go again already. He picked her out of the hot tub and brought her inside.
He laid her in her soft bed
"I'm going to fuck you again baby," he said and Jen whimpered she was scared of him now. He forced her onto her hands and knees and then got behind her. He grabbed her waist and pushed roughly into her tight pussy another time. Jen screamed in pain. How many times could he go? He began slowly with a nice rhythm that didn't put Jen into a lot of pain but then he went faster and faster. She withered in pain and stuffed her head into her pillow muffle the screams of pain. Jake wanted to hear her scream so he pulled her head back by her hair.
" don't muffle them baby let them out I wanna hear you scream so loud they think your being murdered." Jake looked down to see her destroyed pussy all red. Over jens screams he whispered I'm her ear
"you aren't going to be walking in a very long time" and he pounded into her even harder all 10 inches of his thick juicy cock was inside her and she grabbed onto the sheets screaming even harder. "You also won't have a voice I see" he leaned over her more and grabbed her arms putting all his weight on them forming bruises. He was closer and could go deeper he was kissing her neck as his balls were hitting her clit with every thrust. He placed both her wrists into one hand to hold them down and put his other hand on her lower stomach. "Can you feel me all the way in your stomach? Am I that fucking big in your tight little pussy?" He asked menacingly. She was still screaming with every deep, hard, and fast thrust causing her throat to be sore.
"Please stop jake please it's hurting me please" she screamed through tears
"Na babe I'm almost done you'll be fine" jake replied thrusting his cock harder if it was possible. "Do you want more baby? I can go faster and harder" Jen already couldn't take it. Shaking her head she whimpered a small "no" and "stop" it was hurting her so bad. Jake took it as a whimper of pleasure and a plead for him to continue and he went even harder. In out, in out, back forth, back forth. Pushing him further was the feeling of himself filling every inch of her insides and he could feel it with his hand on her stomach " FUCK FUCK, OH BABY IM CUMMING,"After a few moments he finally came for his final time. Jen crashed down to the bed after feeling him fill her up and jake laid beside her. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her close.
"I love you and now your mine forever baby well be having fun like this tomorrow night too" she whimpered.