Can you not?

For so long now I've been coming to your rescue,got me thinking I'll get you,

And I'm serious when I say I'm over it

I'm over it 

The lyrics rang through my parents southern New Mexico household as i sang them as loud as possible. Im 19, I think its about time i get the hell out of this Kicker town. 

'Mimo!' My best friend Lexis voice rang throughout the house 'Lex!, Are you all packed?' I questioned her, her grin was so big, she was so happy. ' YEAH' She retorted.  Were finally moving. My best friend and I, Moving to LA.

'Molly!' My mother called for me. ' Yes mum?' i replied, as i continued to stuff my clothes and my laptop into my last suitcase ' i want you to know, that i love you. now you should go... before your father knows you're leaving.' She kissed me on the head. My father was an abusive man, verbally and physically, but i always had my mom and lexi to help me. I just want to get my mom away from him.

I picked up my iPhone and dialed a number to the Dollar Cab. Lexi and I took our suitcases and bags outside to wiat for the cab it was july 22nd, at about 3 PM, but it was only 1 in LA.

It would take about 4 hours for us to get there, so that isnt that bad.

It was raining in the little town of Alamogordo, New Mexico, Where my childhood was, Home. But that was all about to change. New home, New Life, with my best friend Lex, and nothing could ruin it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

As we were dropped off at the airport, we got our luggage out of the trunk and paid the driver. 

' Can you believe it?' Lexi said, 'We, are going to LA, Us, US MIMO US' I chuckled at her freaking out. ' Calm down Lex' i retorted.

Wandering into the airport, we were giggleing silently to ourselfs as we were being checked for Bombs.

The loudspeaker screeched over our giggling ' Flight 453 To LA, First class.'  Me and Lex looked at eachother, we were called next, Business, we ran to the waiting area to board the plane.

' Business Cla-'  The loudspeaker didnt even finish before me and lex Ran up to board the plane, we wandered back to our seats. as all the other passengers had boarded

Let's have bizarre celebrations... let's forget who, forget what, forget where.We'll have bizarre celebrations... I'll play the Satyr in Cyprus, you the bride being stripped bare.

i Sang quiety to myself as the plane took off. ' Goodbye Alamogordo.' i smiled at the hope of a fresh start.

 So i drifted off into a deep sleep, and as we landed in LA, Lex woke me up and smiled ' We made it.' she smiled. 

We got Off the plane at LAX and took a cab to our hotel we were staying in for Vidcon.

'Maybe we will see dan and phil, OH or Damon and christian!, or Maybe Pewdie and smosh!' she sounded so excited.

'maybe.' i laughed, It was about 6PM and there were crowds of people in the lobby around a big bunch of youtubers.

me and Lex kind of just, fangirled. We were both small youtubers, so a couple people came up to us and asked for a picture, so we took some. 

Then i looked at the hotel door, and saw a boy, about my hight, skinny and pale, with black hair and icy blue eyes. 

He was wearing a Defend pop punk Sweater, and as soon as i saw that, i knew it was christian. I looked at lex, and pointed, and she opened her mout and silently squeeked 'hes so adorable'

I nodded my head in agreement,

I had my blue ombre hair pulled back in a pony tail, skinny jeans and a big sweater on, and a little bit of eyeliner.

i smiled as he walked by, and my eyes met his, he got a lot more awkward and waved at me.

' did you see that??' i whispered to lex

' you saw that right???' Lex nodded.

Oh my god. He, smiled at me... Me