3

It was 11:00 the night of the second day of vidcon. Me and Lex were in the hotel lobby, when Damon and Christian came up to us and said Hi. and invited us to go to the playlist live District Lines party with them. Me and lex looked at eachother and nearly screamed. but we played it cool "sure" we said. We got up and walked with them to the room of the party, christian turned to me and asked " where are you from?" i smiled. he was adorable, his pale skin, and icy eyes. i nearly melted. "New Mexico. But i recently moved here to LA, but its kind of hectic to me. im not used to it." He smiled. " Awesome"as we walked into the district lines party.

"UGH MY HEAD HURTS" heard lex yell as we woke  the next morning. "ya think?"i mumbled. Then i felt it, something was diffrent, that was not lex... we were not in our room i sat up fast " Damon?!" "yeah yeah, morning" i looked next to me and there was christian with a pillow over his head. he looked so cute, but he was probably trying to block out the noise. "woah"i said as my head started to pound. Damon laughed as he sipped the coffee he just made " care to share?"i said as i walked and grabbed a and filled it as i drank the warm thick coffee it made me feel better.

Lex mumbled "uhh hi" as soon as she smelt coffee she shot up out of bed, not even acknowledging that we slept with christian and da- wait.... did we ?" Damon, nothing happened between any of us last night right?" i asked "No no! dont worry, christian was sober! he took care of us!" i looked over at the now awake christian and blushed as he slipped a sweater over his chest "goodmorning" he said to me "good morning sleepy head" i smiled. he walked past me to get coffee, as we all stood in the corridor of their room. we looked at the time 9:40 No time to shower . i walked into the bathroom and fixed up my hair when i heard a knock at the door.

Walking in, Cyr. He took a step back when he saw lex. then looked to his side to see me. "hey dude." damon said, breaking the silence. " Hey" Cyr said "  whats with the pretty girls"  

christian walked out of the corner of the room where he was changing "  theyre friends that stayed with us after the party."  he smiled.

" Well, shall we go?"  i said as i opened the .oor and lex walked out, followed by cyr, damon, christian then me. Me and christian went to starbucks to get more coffee, while cyr damon and lex went outside and sat down under a tree

" thanks" i smiled to christian. " for?"  he asked and smiled back " taking care of us last night."  i sid shyly . He blushed. " anytime" he said. We walked out to join the others in the grass, damon and cyr had a mainstage show and damon offered to take lex as a special voulenteer.

She quickly nodded to me, asking my permission. i said yes to her and she skipped to them .

"  shes so silly."  i said. christian looked at me and grinned " yup, hey. Do you want to go to the hotel room and watch a movie?"  i nodded, he stood and held a hand out to me. "  so when are you going back to seattle?"  i asked. " 2 days."  he looked to me and chuckled. "  whats so funny? i asked. " nothing"  he continued to grin as we entered the room. "  what do you want to watch?" he smiled to me. "Uhh, how about something scary."  he looked worried " unless you are scared"  i said " nope!"  he said popping in a movie and running to the bed, ploping down on it. i did the same and jumped next to him. About 2 hours later we finished the movie. he was not scared at all, but i on the otherhand was terrified. He got close to me and whispered " Boo"  and i jumped.

" DAMNIT CHRISTIAN!"  i yelled he laughed " its not funny!" i said "  im laughing"  he giggled while he threw his head back. I tackled him and we both went into a laughing fit until we were exhausted. we got up and jumped about the room, acting mature until we finally plopped on his bed and i fell asleep on his chest. This could not be, any better...