Chapter 3

I grab my keys for my black jeep and walk out to it jumping in the front seat and Emily sliding into the passengers' side grabbing the AUX cord and plugging in her I phone in to play music. Stiches by Shawn Mendes comes on and I start fangirling over the start of the song. When he begin to sing the lyrics I copy his actions and sing them too. Emily pulls out her phone opening it up to snapchat and starts recording me singing the song. We finally arrive at the mall (a/n I now I'm Australian but using the word mall sounds so much cooler than shops or shopping centre) and head straight into Cotton On grabbing all of the clothes that I like. Once we collected all of the clothes we wanted to try on we make our way to the back of the shop to the change rooms. Emily and I always make our own little fashion show when we try clothes on. I put on my first outfit I choose which was a tight black dress that finishes mid-thigh. I walk out of the little room to see Emily standing in front of the mirror wearing the same dress as me but the one is wearing is an electric blue colour. "Okay you're getting that dress" I say to Emily. We both agree on getting the dresses we have on. Before we try on any other items of clothing we take a bomb mirror photo and I post it on Instagram with the caption 'Shopping with this one is always fun'. I finish of the caption by tagging her then I press the share button realising the photo onto Instagram. 

After all the shopping we did in Cotton On I only ended up with the black dress, a couple crop tops, some shorts and some new workout clothes. We walked around the mall for a while longer until we both became hungry and decided on getting some sushi for lunch.

As we were walking to the sushi restaurant my twitter notification went off signalling that I gained more followers. Curiously I opened the app discovering that I had gained 8k more followers in the last couple hours, among the many new fan accounts that started following me, I saw one name that stood out more than any of the others, Nash Grier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is part three everyone

If this gets 3 votes and 5 comments i will upload the next chapter tomorrow

Please share with your friends

Have a good day or night beautiful

-Jessica