"Let me go Jesse." I stared into his sea green eyes and he stared right back into my brown ones.

"Let me think about it." He responded softly.

I raised my eyebrow.

"No." He half-smiled and stepped forward. My only action was to step back in time with him.

My back hit the wall.

"Trapped." He said simply. He leaned closer, his arms loosening and his hands rested on my hips.

I looked away, turning my face away from his.

He chuckled into my ear and I felt my insides quiver.

"Don't be nervous. I won't do anything you don't want me to." He nuzzled my ear with his nose.

"That's not a lot." I thought but I remained silent.

"Or I could do as I please until you end up moaning my name. Somehow I like that idea better." He nipped my earlobe and I jumped, a blush shooting across my face.

You have 10 seconds to decide your course of action." He chuckled, his voice deep and soft.

"Oh the things I would love for you to do to me. But no, I must remain calm and not show how utterly turned on I am by that little chuckle." I thought to myself. I swallowed and closed my eyes, trying to calm my quivering insides and hormonal 23-year-old body.

"Time is up sweetie." He pressed his chest to mine and I sneaked a glance at his face. His half-lidded eyes teased me and combined with his smirk, had me turned on even more.

"Where to start? Where to start?" He teased and his fingers grazed my sides and his breath just behind my ear. I gulped and fought to keep my hands at my sides and not to latch onto his torso or shoulders.

"Playing the silent game? Alrighty. Let's see how I can get a sound out of you." He placed his lips just under my ear and I flinched.

"That's one reaction. I just need sound." He continued planting light kisses down my neck. I writhed in his hold, his lips never leaving my skin.

"I like this reaction best." His breath tickled and I flinched.

I clenched my fists, fighting the urge to moan.

"When will you stop resisting me?" He kissed my cheek and I relaxed slightly.

"Next side Layna." He practically purred into my ear and his head ducked under my chin and he kissed my jaw.

My eyes flew open.

His lips attacked the other side of my neck.

I bit my lip to keep the moan inside but my knees trembled and my hands were itching to wrap themselves around his neck.

My breath hitched as his tongue flicked my skin lightly.

His fingers hooked into my jeans' belt loops and yanked my hips onto his.

I gasped.

"Not the sound I want to hear." His voice was almost baritone.

I remained silent but shivered all over. I wanted to give in but then it would give him a one-up on me so I held it all in.

"I can tell you only have so much self-control left Elayna, and mark my words. I will make you moan it all out."

Images were blasted into my mind and my body felt hot and I blushed.

He smiled against my neck and nipped at the skin. I jumped and my hands flew to his shoulders.

"Well." He looked up at me and I shut my eyes.