chapter 9

As i was walking home, i was thinking of what to say to my parents. As i got closer and closer to the door i heard their screams get louder and louder. I opened the door and stepped, in my parents we sat on the sofa with coffee in their hands arguing again. " hello" i said. They both looked at me with cheezy smiles suddenly. I sat myself down, knowing they might ask me somthing." Ummm... i got detension today because i pushed a chair on my friend" i said really quickly. My dad looked shocked and mum said" well weve got news for you too, well you know that we are going to have a divorse" she paused and i nodded. " well i am going to stay here with you and dad is going to pack up soon and move into a building, but you will still see him on saturdays" i looked at dad who was silent on the sofa. " why are you even getting divorsed, you havent even told me why, i cant believe it" i screamed at them ,starting to cry. " dad met someone else resently" mum sat starting to cry herself. " Jemma, shes amazing... anyway, she fanced me and so did i. So when u next saw her she started she asked me out , i could not say no if i liked her" i paused as mum took over " while you were at school, he told me that he didnt love me anymore so now we are fighting" i cut in " dad, did you even think about me for one secound or cear about me, you too have been so cearless and so mean to me reasently" i screamed making a point. I ran upstairs feeling the burn again.

The end