How it started I guess?

So a long, long time ago (really only 6 or 7 months ago) I was at my grandmas house, texting my then girlfriend of whom I hate. When a girl I met in a video game a few months prior texts me. Nothing new here, we were friends and well, it's what friends do. Strangely however, we started texting a lot more, and I mean it when I say A LOT. It got to the point I was texting her more then that thot I considered a girlfriend then. I'll explain why I hate her later. So me and my friend at the time, best friend actually, we're texting each other and made a bet, who ever could not stay up all night, would be the other ones slave. I lost, obviously, and she decided, she would force me to role play sex via kik. I did not think much of it, it was fun, and gave me a reason to ignore my ex. Two birds one stone eh? Well, it was all good until she came forward. She told me she liked me. I was in shock, this girl I met, who was absolutely stunning, just told me she liked me. What was I supposed to do? I nearly pissed myself even, but I went to the bathroom and took care of that. So she asked for what I thought. I replied saying I loved her back but I didn't quite ask her out yet. Calm down that part is coming. So I immediately broke up with queen thot, the girl of my dreams that scare me awake. AKA NIGHT MARES. And I started talking to my beautiful new crush. There was only one problem however.... She didn't just like me, I had some competition somewhere out in California. Yeah, no big deal he was MILES away. So you might be thinking I asked her out now right? Nah you're wrong I was being a pussy. I said hey give that boy out in California a chance. I won't steal his girl quite yet. I was acting cocky. Like I had it in the bag, but really I was shitting bricks over the thought of asking her out. So about a week past when I finally gave up. On being a pussy that is. I was in a group chat with her and her close friend, when her friend said, my competition was not gonna ask her out. I told myself I need to grow a pair of balls, and I need to do it now. So I did. I slid right into our personal chat and I did it. I asked her, a girl I had only DREAMED of being with before, I asked her to be my one and only. She said yes, and I swear, I thought my life could not get any better. It was a great feeling. Yeah... I had an erection...

Well there you have it. That's how it started. I'm sorry if you wanted more but what did you expect? It's an intro. Just go to the next page or what ever.