A bit of a bumpy road?

Recently I've gotten really clumsy with our relationship, and I've made a few, major mistakes. And I don't care to address them in public. But you know who you are I'm talking about, and you know what I did and that's all that matters. But anyway. This morning I feel like, was the end, for real this time. You really did start to ignore me and I really believe you might leave me for good. I wrote this awful short story really to show you I do really care still. A lot. It's got my usual touch in it. Me acting like a retard, but I'm also telling you how I felt about us. The fact I messed up is bad and in reality I can't fix what I've lost. And I just really want you to know now that you've blocked communication with me, that I really do still care about us. That I really do still love you. I'm sorry for what I've done and I swear to you, I will make it up. That is by any means nessisary as well. If you are reading this, it's really just a big I'm sorry note with a big frown and me asking you, if you could just consider me, one last time. One more time is all I need to show you I am taking this seriously and I have changed. I want to prove to you, that you're wrong about me not changing and I want to show you that I can infact, be there to hold you close. But I can't prove it to you until you do this one thing I'm asking, and give me one last shot. 7/15/15?