Chapter 9

haii everbody im back yes im going to be updating alittle more I know you all are thinking hell yeah... lmfao but im bout to update so I hope yall #TeamMindless niggas soo Bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch

(Dream pov)

ok so I think everyone has noticed that something is going on with Taylor I mean shes acting so fucking different and I don't like when my bestfriend changes cause when she does she acts like maddie and she has done that before but im not letting her if I even see her talking to maddie ill go crazy because I don't want her to change. while I was thinking I saw Taylor in line getting her food then I pulled her into the hallway.

Dream-What the hell has been up with you lately. Taylor-What do you mean Dream. Dream-Taylor your my bestfriend like I said before you can tell me anything. Taylor-If I tell you why im So different will you please stay calm. Dream-maybe, or maybe not, look just tell me. Taylor-maddie called me and said that of I go to the dance with Jacob she'll kill *starts to cry* my sister. Dream-*yells* aww hell naw she not bout to kill my bestfriend sister. Taylor-Dream calm your tits okay I have an plan , but im going need some help , im going need you , Jacob, ray ,roc ,and prod to come over my house later today I have an good plan *smiles then walks away* Dream-*confused*okay..........

(Taylor pov)

I saw Jacob in the hallway and told him that I need him roc prod and prod to come over and help me with my plan. I know your all thinking "are you and Jacob still together" yes we and still together. I left school early to work more on my plan but trust me maddie will get revenge cause bad bitches always get what they want right?

short chapter sorry

will they come over taylor house? will maddie get revenge? does Jacob still love taylor? does someone else like taylor? does dream have an secret?

find out on Brightsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

xoxo,taylorMSFTS