Chapter 2

(Laura's POV:)
So when looking up at his beautiful blonde locks of hair and his beautiful brown chestnut eyes, it makes me smile.
" hey Laura, so I was wondering since I'm turning eighteen in 7 days, I am moving out of the band house , and I was hoping you'd move in with me?" He asked with a smile and I saw his cute little dimples form.
" Ross I'm not eighteen yet, my dad would kill me". Literally. I said with a pout on my face.
" I know, but your birthdays in 4 months and 12 days.how bout after that?"
" Ross Shor Lynch. I love you "
"Laura Marie Marano. I love you too, but-" I cut him off.
"BUT?"
" I was going to say but is that a yes?"
"Your lucky Shor. Yes." He gives me a hug as we hug with a tight grip he felt something on my back. "Laura what the hell is that in your back?" He asked. "Nothing." I lied. " Laura that did not feel like nothing. Let me see it." "Fine" I said with a tear in my eye.
" oh my gosh Laura, who did This to you."
Fortunately I was saved by the bell.
"I'll text you later. Love you " I say.
" love you too." He said.
My first class was English I sat next to Andrew Nicol. He was a big flirt and sometimes annoying. " sup babe." Andrew Says.
" first of all I'm not your 'babe' and second ew."
He is disgusting. He wears Lebrons with skinny jeans and a under armor shirt. You see his flabby stomach. He claims he has abs. (He doesn't) he says he's smart when he only gets D's & F's. Also he has stayed back 2 years. He is 20 years old and still in high school. While I'm 17. Again Gross.
" Nicol, just stop" I plead
"You want me" he added.
Mr. Brogt came in the room thank gosh or I'd stay in the room with my head on my desk. Listening to This stupid kid next to me. Mr. Brogt is also our school counselor. He helps me with some of our problems. He has brown hair with green eyes. Everyday he wears a back suit with his briefcase. As class began someone knocked on the classroom door.
" hello students." Our principle said. He whispers some words to Mr. Brogt. "Laura Marano could you Come to the office with me. Bring all your stuff." He called my name. MY NAME.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed!!!
So:
WILL LAURA GET IN TRouble?
WHAT WAS ON HER BACK?
WHATS HAPPENING???????