For The Love Of A Daughter

Demi's POV-

"MOM? What are you doing here?" I said shocked. How did she even get in? And why is she crying?

"Hi sweety. I h-have some bad news... It's your f-father... He-he's passed on..."

From that moment forward, it felt like everything was in slow motion.

I felt like my whole world was crashing down.

My dad... Is gone.

Forever. This is permanent. He's never coming back... Ever.

I should've forgiven him sooner... He was better. He was healed and happy... And now I can never tell him that I'm sorry... That I accept his apology and I understand.

I sit down and put my head in my hands. What now? Where do I go from here?

I feel tears pouring out and I just know that my make up was a mess.

I feel Niall sit down next to me and rub my back.

"Look, I know you want to help, but I just want to be alone." I muttered, not looking up.

Niall froze. He sighed and walked out. A few minutes later I hear his car drive away.

Niall's POV-

"Look, I know you want to help, but I just want to be alone." She said, without looking at me.

I stop rubbing her back.

I understand she's in pain, so I try not to take offense to it. She needs space, that's all. I sigh and leave. It's for the best, she just needs to be alone and take her time.

I get in my car and rub my face. I want to help her! I want to be by her side and give her a shoulder to cry on. But she doesn't want me there, so the best way to help her is to leave, I guess.

I turn on my car and drive back down the drive way and head back to my hotel. I'm staying with the boys, as in 1D and 5sos. We have three rooms, I share with Ash and Liam.

I park and go up to my room. As I walk in, I see Ashton, Calum, and Zayn sitting on their phones and talking.

"Niall! Why aren't you at dinner with Demi?" Calum questioned.

"Um, her dad died..." I mumbled as I went to change into something more comfortable.

I pulled on black sweats and a 'crazy mofos' shirt.

"Oh man... That's awful. I hope she's alright." Zayn said. I sighed. I wish I could be with her, but she has boundaries.

I just want to be with her through her ups and downs. I want to be able to bring her back onto her feet... I just need to wait for her to heal from this.

~~~

Hey babyyyyyy ily guys I'm sorry for taking so long.

Yeah, you probably didn't know 5sos was going to be in it. Sorry.

Right now, they're more of background characters. Will they be for long? Idk man, idk.

OMD I LUV U SO MUCH LYK FUK ME PLZ1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!1!!1!1!1

~Abby<3