Part 1 - Language Arts Class

Hello there. I hope you know there's no turning back now. Well, I guess you could if you wanted to, but anyways, enjoy. This whole story is trash. (Now for this story it's just going to be these guys and no other students, alright?)

Idk if I will make this into a whole story, so for now, it's only gonna have one part.
If you want more, I'll write more, just let me know. (Also I'm not fixing the errors I'm sorry)
------------------------------------------------------------
Third POV-
8:30 read the classroom clock.
It was a Monday morning and Mrs. Merado entered her classroom nearly burning herself from dropping her coffee as she huffed her way to her front desk. 'Christ!' she thought to herself as frantically tried to clean off the bottom of her shirt and then pants.
Mrs. Merado's class was.. Interesting, to say the least. Tyler and Josh were the first two to make it to class, and soon Pete, Patrick, Kellin, and Gerard followed inside. "Good morning boys", Mrs. Merado cringed as she saw more students coming inside.

After about 15 minutes, Brendon finally showed up, whereas everyone else was already in class by then. "Urie, you're late. For the eighth time this month. Keep it up and you'll be suspended for a week." Mrs. Merado sighed. "Sorry Mam'm, I was taking care a problem, downstairs." Brendon said with a nasty smirk on his face. Dallon snorted and stuck out his tongue, wiggling it. Patrick sunk in his chair with his hands over his face because he sat next to Dallon in the front row.
...
"Class, for today I have no lesson planned, so instead, open your chrome books and type in Kahoot." After Mrs. Merado said that word, Kahoot, the whole class fell silent of their rambling. It was the silence of dramatic horror and disbelief. (Like when MCR broke up.........IM SO SORRY) Everyone waited for this moment, to see who would be the best Kahoot quizzer in the class. The teacher pulled the projector screen down and set up the quiz, ready to be started. Everyone rushed to get logged in the room and type in their custom name. "IM GONNA FUCK YOU ALL UP WITH THIS KAHOOT JOINT." Yelled Pete from the back of the room. "SHUT THE FUCK UP EYELINER." Yelled Phil, "WHAt." Pete yelled back as he smudged the corner of his eyeliner. "BOYS. LANGUAGE." The teacher shouted out glaring mainly at Pete. "WHAT DO YOU MEAn 'LANGUAGE' MRS MERADO. YES, HE'S SPEAKING ENGLISH, IN AN ENGLISH CLASS. WOULD YOU LIKE HIM TO CURSE IN SPANISH?" Brendon yelled out of sarcasm. Mrs. Merado spit out her coffee and then began to write Pete and Brendon a referral. "PEDAZO DE MIERDA, CHUPARME LA POLLA!" Vic howled out in laughter as Kellin sobbed into Vic's shoulder.

" YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA WIN PETe. MY USER NAME IS SPOOKY JIM!" Josh jumped up and moved to sit next to Tyler. "YoU ALL ARE ASSHOLES" Gerard flicked a pencil at Frank. "Dude why" Frank said as if he was hurt. "Happy Monday everyone!" Dan cheerfully said, but no one gave a fuck. "FUCK MONDAYS. I WASN'T READY FOR ALL THIs...BRENDON GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." Dallon called from the front. "COMING DADDY." Brendon practically moaned out. Everyone laughed and others sat silently and blushed.

"STUDENTS TYPE IN A DAMN USER NAME", Mrs. Merado gave up on these kids since the first day of the school year. "I thought you said no swearing", Phil shot the teacher a grin and started giggling with Dan like they were 7 year old boys who said the word "penis" for the first time and thought it was funny.

Kahoot screen:
Spooky Jim
Brendon's Daddy
Dallon's Bitch -this user may be offensive hit the 'x' to delete or change your user name- x
Baby boy
Danisonfire
Amazingphil
Meme Wentz
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GERARD WAY
HotTopic

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS BABY BOY" Dallon bit his lip as he tried to hold in his laughter.
"SAYS THE GUY WHO IS 'Brendon's daddy' FUCKING CHRIST", yelled Patrick. "MEEEE~ IM BABY BOY", Tyler proudly said as he leaned up against Josh. "YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT DAL", Brendon teased Dallon and playfully smacked his shoulder.
"WAIT, WHY IS MY USER NAME 'OFFENSIVE' WHAT THE FUCK MAN." Brendon whined. "YOUR NAME IS 'Dallon's bitch', IT's OFFENSIVE BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST MY RELIGION." Pete snickered and Patrick just sighed. The teacher sighed too. She didn't know what to do. The Quiz hasn't even started yet.
"WHO CHOSE 'GERARD WAY' AS THEIR USER NAME, THAT'S NOT ME GUYS" Gerard was confused until Frank slammed his fist on his desk and yelled, "THATS BECAUSE IM 'GERARD WAY'. *awkward hair flip* THE SEXY MAN WITH THE RED HAIR. AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PUt YOUR USER NAME AS 'Hot topic', MAN THATS GAY".
"DUDE WE ARE GAY", Gerard was not okay. "GAY FOR EACHOTHER", Frank added. "THATS NOT A SURPRISE. WE GET IT. EVERYONE IN HERE IS QUEER AS FUCK ACCEPT FOR MRS. MERADO", Brendon shouted. "HAAAAaaah. HETERO!" Josh was laughing his ass off with Tyler and almost fell out of his seat.
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP. THE QUIZ IS STARTING." Mrs. Merado screamed.
"THATS NOT LADY LIKE MISS" Brendon called out and then went full savage mode once the quiz started to load.
The boys knew what to expect next. But for the teacher, she wasn't prepared.
"KELLIN, HONEY, IF I DIE IM GIVING YOU ALL MY HOT TOPIC STUFF IN MY WILL." Vic sarcastically yelled out to his boyfriend.
"IM GOING TO WEAR ALL OF YOUR CAT T-SHIRTS.... AND IM GONNA WEAR THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME." Kellin couldn't hold back his laughter. His lungs hurt from all the previous laughing and this made it worse.
The Kahoot quiz gave out its first question in the category of "correct coma use".
(Lmao Even tho there's prolly errors in this fic)
#1 - what is the correct use of commas in the following:
-----
Red- MCR, is, getting, back, together.
Green- I write Duns, not tragedies.
Yellow- I need a, pharmacist.
Orange- Phil,,,leaned,,,over,,,the,,,bathtub....
-------
"I GOT THIS SHIT IT'S EASY" Brendon shouted. Brendon picked yellow.
"PFFFT YOU ARE SO ON MR. URINE", Pete spat at Brendon.
Pete picked yellow as well, just because he saw that Brendon did.
"BOOm." Josh picked green. Tyler cheated and looked at Josh's and also clicked on green. Dan Rushed and picked orange (WHY OF COUrse). "FUCK", Dan screamed in Phil's face. Phil jumped and picked yellow accidentally, "DUdE I DIDN'T EVEN TO PICK" he complained. "WHAT EVEN ARE THESE QUESTIONS", Gerard was laughing with his face on Frank's back. Gerard picked green. Frank picked red because he closed his eyes and guessed. "I DONT KNOW MAN I DIDNT EVEN LOOK" Frank just wanted to make a game of his own and guess the answers.
Dallon picked green. Kellin picked green. And Vic picked green. The first one to pick anything was Patrick, he silently picked green and just sat in his chair, cringing at what was going on around him.