Freedom

(Author's note:Music 'Part Of The Pack' belongs to Adrian Von Zeigler.He makes amazing music so please check out his YouTube channel.)
Arwen ran through the forest,moonlight cracking through the shadows castes by trees.The wolves followed,having a bit of a hard time keeping up.Arwen's eyes glowed and seemed to let a streak of yellow light cross the sides of her face for a quick second.

She saw a ledge,and with sharp movements,she ran it its direction.She leapt up on to it.She was on all fours,raised her head,and howled like a wolf.The feeling of freedom coursed through her veins.This is where she belonged.As the other wolves joined her she realized this is her true home.
The forest.
The wolves.
This is where she belonged.
She didn't stop howling until her lungs screamed for air.She leapt off the ledge.The wolves bowing respectfully.She felt pride.She also felt her ears becoming longer,her canine teeth as well.She looked at her hands.They were paws now.

No concern swept over her,only dominance. She howled once more.Her tail lashed.As a 'human' she looked beautiful yet powerful.But as a wolf...she was fearsome.As she howled the wolves joined in.As the howl finished,the wolves looked at her,some said she was 'Beautifully Designed','Highly Horrifying',and 'The Size Of A Tiger'. She smiled, then turned back into her 'human form'.

"This is my home.This is my territory." The wolves brushed then sat around her. "And these are my people.My true family." With those words she ran off again.

*****************
"She has returned. The Wolf Blood is alive."
"What?"
"Ma'am.She's- khhhk!"
"Cough up all the blood you wish. I'm not letting go of your petty throat."
*Thump!*
"Oh sweet little Wolf Blood. It's a bad time to make your return. The mean old kitty is coming to leave a nasty scratch on you."