Chapter 2: Valentines Day ♥

... OK.... Then... Back to the story... 

... What he said is.... "Man!... your so scary... are you really a girl? (he holds my shoulder)..... Your so cool!" I blushed a little and i also got angry on saying those things!!!!! i even told him "Your Just a Baby!!" And that was so awkward.... he kept on laughing at me... ouch. -_-

... Years had passed.... i had another crush... but only a lie.. I always act like i had a feelings for that guy that i want my cutie pie to be jealous (that will never happen.... ) Cutie pie is like a child.. he's very shy..and he's so damn cute!!!! ...

... I treat my cutie pie as my child hahaXD i act like a mother to her... i helped him finish to his projects... i even let him borrow my school supplies!.. XD we were so close that time and i am starting to stop having feelings for him and treat him like a friend.... :)

... It was night before valentines day.. i am making a a card one for my cutie pie and one for the guy i'm using...  for my cutie pie i only made a very plain card but fir the guy i'm using it was so stylish... 

... So finally!.. it was Valentines Day! ♥  each of us in the class went at the front and read their card and then they will give it to that person... and now it's time for me to go to the front... i am so nervous... i only hold 1 card..... 

... :( i only read the card to the guy i'm only using... and then.... everyone.. yells at me and they say "woah!!!! congratz!!!!!!!" they all clap... but when i gave him the card.. he stares at me and said "meh." my classmates forced him to take my card.. when class ended i saw him... throwing my card at the trashcan... i was.. so hurt... 

... i walked to the canteen like today is the end for me... I'm surprised... that i saw my cutie pie... he asked me "what's wrong.?.." i said "nothing..."   i can see him curious that time.. and he said.. "Let me guess He ignored you.. right?.....*laughing*.."  i was shocked and i said.. "no!!! *sadface* it's just.. it's just... uhh!.. just get out of the way!.. you jerk.. " 

... i ran that time... i went to the corner of the building... i cried.. :'( in my mind.. (why can't a guy accept me?...) i was so sad.. that time.. i even cry XD... and i am very suprised.. i even shouted that someone pulls my hand... and it was only my cutie pie!!! i blushed so hard..

... He Smiles at me and said.. "sorry about a while ago... i was just teasing you.. hope u don't get mad at me.." i said "no it's nothing.. i wasn't mad at you.. forget about it *smiles* ..."  and he said " here ^_^ a card for you... Happy Valentines Day ^_^ ... "  i blushed so hard... i asked him "Why did you gave me a card?..." 

... he said "umm... it's just... umm.. it's just your very nice to me... "  i blushed even more than before.. i said.. "umm.. are you sure that i'm nice?.. all i know is i'm evil... XD haha" and we started laughing.. 

... i said "oh yeah.. thanks anyway... here... *gives him the card"... he said.. "wow! thanks.. let me read it.." i said "no!!!!!!!!!!!! don't read it!!!! just don't read it.. until i told you to... " i acted so weird that time.. and he said.. "ok.... o.O" and i said to him "keep it.. just don't read it.. until i told u to.." and we all said goodbye and went home... that Day Was One of my Best Day EVER!!! ♥

........ well Goodnight Everyone.. I will Write chapter 3 tomorrow ^_^....