Chapter Six

"Okay," he says to me with a bright smirk spreading across his face.
   "Okay," I say motioning towards him and just smiling equally as bright.
   "Well, my name is Daniel Christopher Preda. I am 24 years old. I was born December 16, 1992. Ever simce I was born, I knew I was different. But I could never figure out what it was. I finally came to terms with all my feelings and came out to my whole family on January 26, 2001. As for my job, I am a car wreck physician. I treat people who have been in critical car accidents. And you know what, it has taught me something in life. It has taught me how short life can be. It has taught me how I should treasure everything and everyone I have. So, that's my basics I guess. Now what about you, Joey?" He says sitting back. He seems so, so down to earth. How did I just stumble across him?
   "Well, my name is Joseph Michael Graceffa. I am 24 years old. I was born May 16, 1991. I have been known I have been gay every since a very young age. I haven't came out to my family because coming to terms with this has been very hard for me. My family are the hard core christians who really don't accept anything unless it has amen after it. And I don't know what about a dick in your ass is holy," I say laughing at the fact that I sorta made a subtle pun. And to my luck, Daniel laughed as well.
   "Anyways, I am YouTuber. I know, weird. But I really enjoy it. I love it actually. I have gotten to meet and connect with so many amazing people it's almost insane. And that, is my basics," I say shrugging and taking a sip of my drink.
   "So you don't accept yourself?" Daniel says I guess in an attempt to understand exactly how I feel.
   "It's not that I don't accept myself. I just don't trust other people to accept me," I say feeling my heart sink. Oh gosh he isn't going to like me now.
   "Don't take this as I think you should come out, because I don't. It is your special gift that you by no means have to share with world. Just please, don't base your hapiness off of others. Base your happiness off of you. Okay?" Daniel says looking very hurt that I don't accept myself.
   "Okay. I will," I say and look at my phone to see a text from my mom telling me to get home now.

   "Hey, I enjoyed talking to you and would love to do this again sometime," I say standing up from my chair and Daniel follows suit.
   "I would too. Can I have your number?" Daniel says holding his phone out to me.
   "Of course," I say with probably the most excited look on my face. I type the number in and Daniel takes his phone back.

   We hop into Daniel's car and ride all the way back to the bar where my car is still parked. I get out and Daniel walks with me to my door, like the gentleman he is.

   "I'll text you," Daniel says just looking down to me since I am quite obviously shorter.
   "I look forward to it," I say with a flirty grimace. Daniel grabs me and pulls me into a soft hug. His grasp is so sweet and loving. I don't want to let go. He pulls from the hig what feels like centuries later. And he walks away.

   "Bye Graceffa," he says when he reaches his door.
   "Bye Preda," I reply with a laugh trikling throughout my answer. And then we drive away from eachother. And with every ounce of hope, I wait for Daniel Christopher Preda to text me.