(1)

Slowly but surely, this would go great. I mean, will it? It never has, but let's give it a try.

Madison Perrin, the 18 year old, boy with curly locks, a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, the guys that had a best friend that made everyone laugh.

He had it going good, but will I ever?

I clicked live, and waited a moment. Would anyone watch? I'd admit, I had over 200 fans on here, but what for? I did nothing on here but blab about Harry Styles, yeah I was the Fangirl news letter, haha. Or Maybe it was because Harry fanned me? Whatever it is, I'll do something different.

First Person.

emmajoles.

She is goat girl, ha she was the best, she put a smile on my face, definitely on Harry's even though we haven't really saw his face yet.

She's amazing, definitely has it going for her.

"HI Emma, I hope you'll like my broadcast" I smiled,I love this girl.

"Of course,hugsfromhxrry" She replied.

YouNow Three New People

"HI guys, if you don't already then please go fan me"I waved.

Question: How old are you?

"I'm 17"

Question: Do you like One Direction?

"Yes I do, thanks for asking" I waited a little bit longer, and saw 5 more people came.

You're friend Madison_Perrin is here.

"Emma, did you, Invite you know who? " I winked at the camera.

emmajoles: no ❤

"We'll since I have an audience let's start of with something fun" I laughed.

"OK, so I DMed JB, on Instagram he read it out loud on Madison's broadcast, and followed me then Madison liked two of my pictures on Instagram, should I be offended that he won't follow me" I giggled.

I was making it obvious,that I knew he was here, I have never to good in these situations.

"That was yesterday, but today I posted some stuff and I'm pretty sure my One Direction fan account, is turning into a Madison one, I mean ever since I knew about the guy, I was like "ooh he's cute he'll never follow me?" I laughed hiding my face.

emmajoles: 😂

jaadeee: he will, I don't know when tho

Madison_Perrin : Your cute too

Is this really happening to me? I pinched my arm trying to wake myself up, but I was in reality. Madison Perrin just called me cute.

"Today I'm going to sing, a song called If I Could Fly, by One Direction hopefully you know it's chuckled.

I put on the instrumental, and started to sing.

If I could fly L I'd be coming right back home to you..

I think I might.. Just give up everything just ask me too..

Pay attention I hope that you listen, because I let my guard down..

I did a little more then stopped, to answer questions?

Question: Do you know who Madison Is?
Question: Have you seen the History Music Video?
Question: Do you think Louis' baby is his?

"Yes, I know who Madison is, I love Madison. Uh, Yes I have seen the music video, I did cry and won't deny it" I pointed to the camera talking about Madison, and the joke Emma made to him about that. 😂

madison_perrin: I didn't cry, I sware!!

"And the thing about Louis' baby, that's none of my business, so.. Let's change that subject"

Question: Do you have any tattoos?

"Yes, I do have tattoos. I have an infinity sign on my wrist, a heart on my hip, and a star on the back of my neck" I smiled.

"I'm going to get a angel wings tattoo soon, on my right shoulder"I pointed to it.

Question: How old are you?

"I'm 17,turning 18 in two weeks" I yawn.

Question: Where you From?

"Louisiana, I just moved here since I might go to college over here" I yawn again. I should have done this earlier, I'm tired.

"Hey guys, I'll come back on in the morning, I'm tired, because I just came from theater and running lines since 6 am, so I'll see you tomorrow, Love you bye xx" I blow kisses and end the broadcast.

I set my lap top to the side, and get up and grab a water bottle, from the kitchen, taking a sip, and laying down.

Madison Mark Perrin. He flashed through my mind for a split second, his features are so much like Harry Styles' bit he acted different from Harry, chill and outgoing. Had a bunch a fun,specially with his friend. I knew he had more then just JB, but JB wasn't a friend to Madison, he's a brother to him, which I thought was great, I've never had a friend that I was so close too.

Madison still in my head, as I fell asleep. Waiting for what tomorrow had in store.

CHAPTER ONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! ❤ - T