Foreword.

1/25/16. Hi, guys. Wow... look how long it's been since I've last logged on here. Anyways, I decided to brain dump a new story out. I've been listening to much of BTS's songs in the past, and I'm gonna admit... they're really good. No, they're awesome. I love them. However, one of my most favored works by BTS is their "youth-themed" mini album titled, "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life". There's currently two parts to that album series.

While doing so, I've been conjuring up a story that followed the premises of three of their music videos for their songs: "I NEED U", "Butterfly" (which is actually just a very long trailer), and "Run". Seeing that the three videos connected and formed some sort of story, (which is also quite evident in the fanbase) I decided to create a story based on the theories of each video and the story it formed. The characters in this story will be of my own creation.

I haven't been working on my previous story, The Ghoul, very much; due to the fact that I've lost the muse or motivation to continue it. Not being able to finish stories are one of my sins, honestly... especially when the story is pretty lengthy.

I generally aim this story towards those who don't know BTS that much, but if you're a fan- feel free to go ahead and read this. However, I don't expect to release a chapter soon enough because school's getting in my way as of the time being. :\ However, I am planning this story out when I have the time. The thing is that I just won't get it done that quickly. Also, the way I divide the chapters is generally by arcs. There are three arcs total, (which I named after each of the three song names that I mentioned above) and they're all very lengthy, so they are divided into sub-chapters within each arc. That's my current story plan, although it is bound to change along the way.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Again, don't anticipate an actual chapter so soon because of me and school- blah, blah, blah. I'll be sure to update on it, though. Bye guys.

3/6/16. I've been taking the time to add a few more parts, though the important parts haven't come in just yet.

Also, there are random gibberish that I place occasionally during the story. They are encrypted codes that you're going to have to decipher yourself in order to unlock hidden messages of the entire story (since it's going to purposely be really confusing). I'm not giving out answers though ... unless you're really going to struggle.

Have fun!