Chapter 1 (First meet)

One day, there was a little girl named Ashley. She is playing with her friends in the playground, and while they are playing, a boy came to them. The boy came to them and says “hi” to the girls. Ashley and her friends says “hello”. Ashley walk to the boy, and Ashley ask him “What is your name?” and the boy said “My name is Jacob”. So, Jacob and Ashley walk to the bench. Ashley said “so, you’re new here in our village?” Jacob said “Yup, I’m new here” Ashley said “so, tell me about yourself” Jacob starts his story. “I’m Jacob Enriquez, I’m 8 years old. I have 2 siblings they are both girls, there name is Alicia and Nicole. We have a broken family, my mother and father divorce. My father is having his new family. My mother decided that we are moving new house. So, were here in this village”. Jacob ends his story, and he asks Ashley “So, how about you? What is your story of life?” Ashley started. “I’m Ashley Marie Gonzales; I’m 8 years old too. My mum and dad is working in our own company, and I’m a spoiled brat because all I wish to them, they all followed it. I’m an only child. I have a lonely life because I’m always alone in our big house, because my parents are busy to their work. So, that’s all.” Ashley ended her story. Ashley said “can I tour you in the village, if you want?” Jacob said “oh, sure”. Ashley and Jacob came back again to Ashley’s friends and said goodbye to them.

thanks to read this! :)) I hope you will like the next Chapter! :)) 

By: @norleen_joyce