Poetic Justice

Justice Pov

Yepp , Mah name Justice. Im 17 years old and I go to Franklin Highschool. I love with my brother Jt. He's 24 and he works at some agency. Our parents died 4 years ago , plane crash. In their will , they left everything for us . The house , the 1million$ MONAYY , the car , ERRTHANG!! But yep. I have 1 fran Rebelious. She's unique and so is her name. She might not act like it , but she is CRAZY SMART!! Escpecially in math.

_________________

Justice Pov

I was walking out of Bio with Rebelious . I walked to my locker but stopped when I felt someone staring holes into my ass. I turned around to see some Lil ratchet nicca. I threw the books in my locker and then turned to him. " Nicca Mah eyes r up here " " I know but Ur ass is just " " Well listen tah me. Look at me like dat again and see iff yah still got yah dick. Got me bew?? " He nodded in agreement and walked into some class." Gessh I'm surprised he ain't piss dem damn pants " she said laughing. We walked to Math class. I walked in and sat in my seat as the bell rang adm the teacher began to talk. " Ms . Justice " the teacher screamed in Mah face " Im not deaf Aighht I can hear yah , we're dey do dat at ? " He started talking again.

Home

Justice Pov

I walked into the house and quickly dropped my bag." Jt I'm home and hungrayyyy " I yelled walking into the kitchen. " Hehe well watchu want " he said pouring out some juice. " How about Popeyes !! " I said smiling " Sure but u gon get it ". He said handing me 30$. I sighed and walked out the house. I walked to the Popeyes that was just around the corner. I walked up to the counter to where some lady was patting her weave and chewing some gum . " Lemme have a bucket of 10 peice chicken and wedges " I said " Ever heard of please " she said typing something in that keyboard thing. " Ever heard of Justice " I said " Justic for trayvon ?? " she said " Nahh Mah name Justice and Justice dnt know nothing bout please " I said leaning forward " Well Ms . Bad Bitch , that'll be 35$ " she said popping her gum. I put down the 30$ and she looked at me and stopped chewing. As she got ready tah kick me out someone said " Here " hands me 5$. She took the money and he pulled his hood off. " Ur Princeteon from mindless behavior ?? " she said popping her gum. " Yepp " he said . The lady gave me my food , and gave him the receipt . He read it , then gave it to me. It said " Here's Mh Numbah Hunnie " with her number on it. I looked at her with a stank face and she smiled. As I exited the place , someone grabbed me in their car . Thinking I'm being kidnapped , I kicked them. " Ahhhhhhh " the person said. I turned to see that Princeteon kid . " I thought I was being kidnapped " I said " So can I get your name " He said , rubbing his knee. " Justice " I said " Thats a pretty name for a----- " Before he could continue I said " A pretty girl , I heard it all before " He looked at me kinda confused. " Soo " He said scratching his neck " Byee " I said and walked away.

Justice Pov N E X T D A Y

I brushed my wet and curly hair . It was brown , and the tips were dyed blonde. I got out the blow dryer from my drawer and dryer my hair. After it was dry , I curled it a lil then brushed it . I looked in the mirror and went in my closet for my clothes. I put on a black tshirt , army cargos and my 11s ( Jordan's ) . I ran down the stairs into the kitchen. " Arite Jt im out " I said as I grabbed my keys off the counter . I grabbed an apple and left , closing the door behind me.

S C H O O L

I walked out of Math waiting for Rebelious to come out of Soanish by my locker. As she walked out she ran to me " Sup gurll " she said putting out her fist. I put mine on hers. " Nothing!! " I said. She smiled and put her Spanish textbook in her locker. As she turned around she widened her eyes " I-I-I-I-It's M-M-M-M-Mi" she stuttered " Wat is it " I said looking at her . " IT'S MINDLESS BEHAVIOR " As she said that , I saw a crowd of girls screaming and etc. And of course , Rebelious was one of those girs. I grabbed her back to where I was " U dnt scream over cheesy ass boys , they scream over you " I said and she calmed down. " Arite now let's go to lunch , we got dat shit all to ourselves " She said. I smiled and we walked away until someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see that kid from yesterday " Yessshhhhh " I said and stopped walking. " Heyy beautyful " He said smiling " Wat do u want " I said sternly , putting my hand on my hip . " Nothing but yah digits " As he said that 3 other guys walked over to us. But one of them caught my eye. The one with the short hair cut. " Prince we gotta-------OHHHHH " He said stopping in amazement.

Arite Thats A Preview. I'm Not Sure If Ima Continue Dis Ishh. So B Y E E E E ✌👋✌👋✌👋