Summer Is Over chap 1

Erik's Pov
Today was the last day of summer,that means I have to go to school,to me,it's fucking stupid.You meet people who are dumber than you,and there are the 'Cool Kidz' as everybody like to call them.I personally call them 'The Kids With No Lives',because everybody I see is a  piece of shit.

   After I was done talking to myself,I decided I should at least make this day 'great',because tomorrow I see everybody's shitty faces. I got out of my bed ,which was a black bed with red blankets and stuff. I went to the bathroom, I took a shower,brushed my teeth,than I combed my hair,and finally,I took out my outfit and accessories for today and wore them.After I was done with that I sat down on my tan,smooth couch and watched some TV. I was watching The Walking Dead,trust me,it's one Hell of a show if you ask me.
                 1hour later~
After The episode ended, I decided to get my lazy ass of the couch,because if you saw me on the couch,it'll looks like I've been sitting there for decades. I grabbed my Adidas shoes and head out the door.Oh also, if any of you people are wondering,I don't live with my parents,you all maybe say"But Erik, no parents means you don't have to go to school"Well,about that before they died,(I killed them on accident, whoops)I killed my dad on purpose,while my mom was actually a accident,she was the only non-asshole in the entire fucking planet.

   Anyways,enough sad stories. I realized I was at the entrance of Hell,(school) I sighed and muttered under my breath "Well, this is the school I that I have to go for tomorrow, fuck my life."I sighed. I went back to my mansion and opened the gates and walked in.(That's right,everybody lives inside a mansion),I plopped down on the couch,and threw my Adidas as the door. I looked at the time, It was 11:46 A.M. I sighed once more,I should go to bed. I went in my room and slammed my face on my bed,I was to fucking lazy to take off my clothes and throw on pjs.Tomorrow is gonna be where Hell tortures me.

       So,what did you guys think~ I have school today,so sorry I have to make this short,when I get back home,I'll write the other part later~. Good day,ladies and gentleman~