Chapter 1

Lea's POV
As time passes by, Love grows.

I'm Lea Salonga. A 24 yearold coach of one of the popular shows in the philippines! The voice kids! I'm with my co coaches. Coach Sarah, Coach Apl. And my ultimate crush! His fans calls him the "Ultimate Hottie!" Haha! Well he is a HOTTIE ofcourse! *smiles*

When i first saw bamboo, i had a crush on him! When he lip bites! Oh heaven i wanna lick his lips! Urgh!

*Stop lea stop! Haha You cant let your feelings go that far? Alright!! Lea behave.* *breath in breath out.

Bamboo's POV
I'm bamboo mañalac. 27 year old. Im one of the coaches at a evening show here at philippines. The voice! As i started coaching, One girl caught my eye! Ugh she's so damn hot! I love her! I want to kiss her, I want to marry her. I want her to be my wife! I want her to be mine! Pero bakit ganun? Kapag tumitingin siya, natatameme ako? Naiinis ako dahil pag lumalapit siya sakin, yung paa ko nilalayo ako sa kanya! Malapit na ang Valentines Day! Siya lang ang gusto kong makadate! I love her so much. She's my dream. My heaven because she's my angel! My hot angel!

*Grabe haba ng hair mo lea! Haha!!*

-hope you liked my first chapter! ;) just vote like and comment :))