For Derek

Derek I know you're feeling a lot of emotions right now and they may be overwhelming. I know you've lost people you love. And you're loosing your strength. You've lost trust in everyone. You feel like no one cares. I know how you're feeling believe me I do I've lost so many people that I care and love so much. I'm healing. I know you may feel weak and helpless. Don't think we're not here for you because we are here. I'm here don't forget that. I swear I'll do anything to keep you happy I'll take care of you when you're sick I'll sing to you when we're on long drives. I want you to know I'll forever be by your side. If you need me let me know I don't care if I'm having problems of my own or if I'm angry at you which I'm never am I'll never be angry at you. If you need to talk to me I'll always be there for you no matter how big or small the problem is. I'll be there I promise. There are only four words that mean so much more than I love you and those words are I'm here for you. To be honest with you I don't have the words to make you feel better. But I do have the arms to give you a hug the ears to listen to listen to whatever you want to talk about and I have a heart that's aching to see you smile again. Maybe you don't see people looking at you because you aren't looking at them. Maybe you don't hear all the goods things people are saying to and about you because you're too focused on all the bad around you. Maybe you're a lot more stronger special than you give yourself credit for. You might not know this but I'd go out of my way to make sure you're okay better than okay.
I am here for you I know you don't feel like talking and that's understandable but just don't forget I am here for you any time of the day if you need anything and I mean anything let me know I'll be there you're a great person and you deserve to be happy. I promise I'll never you I promise I'll never give up on you because if I ever did I'd loose my bestfriend, my soul mate, my smile, my laughter,my love my EVERYTHING. Lots of love and support.

~Demi ❤️

0fficDerekMcCann