Cross

Cross was a vampire that was never to be messed with. If you messed with him you would only have 30sec to get out of his sight before you loose your life. 

Cross only cared for on thing and one thing only, yet it was the thing that made him this way. 

A girl by the name of Scarlet called out to the gods to turn Cross into a monster for he tried to rape her. 

Cross was so in love with Scarlet that he lost control of his actions. He never meant to hurt her, he only wanted her to love him as much as he loved her. 

The pain and guilt started to haunt him so he tried to kill himself by throwing himself of the churches tower since Scarlet was Christian but at last he didn't die. 

At last he tried again and again and as he kept trying one person in particular was watching the whole time. 

Once Cross saw her he tried to go near her but she held a cross in front of her to repel him back. He tried to grab her and that's when she shoved the cross to his right eye where it burned him, and left a mark of a cross on his face (Hence is how he got his name).

He watched as Scarlet fled for him to never see her again. Scarlet sailed away leaving Cross in their little town all alone for him to think about what he's done. 

Once he can find someone to love him for who he is, will he be turned back to his normal form.