Chapter 2

Hailey pov
As i arrived to school i walked to my locker. While placing my books and extra supplies in the locker i felt strong arms around my waist ." hey baby girl " tyler said in his deep manly voice that gave me chills. "Hey" i replied.

Tyler and i have been on and off for about a year now. Justin my brother don't approve of Tyler because he think he's a dick head and broke my heart many times but what can i say he's a charmer n always get his way.
Tyler walked me to class n promise to come by after school.
I carried on with my day but i could only think about Tyler and why I'm still with him after all his bullshit i had to put up with . I figured not to stress about it and went about my day .
*AT LUNCH*
I sat at my regular table with Kendall and he sister Kylie one of my next good friend .
"Hails, what's wrong " Kendall ask as i sat and just eat in silence.

"Nothing" i replied

"Yea okay hail we'll talk about this later so have you moment now " Kendall said
I couldn't help but laugh ,"I'm good i promise" i said and tried to break a smile.
But i wasn't Good i was far from good because i just felt like Tyler had something plan and honestly I'm scared.
No one knows this but one of the reason Tyler always broke up was cause he wanted to go all the way but i never wanted that. I was over thinking what would happen after school today .
*Arrived home *

I arrived home and went straight to my room to take a shower and tried to calm down and reassure myself we would just hang out .

*2hours later *
*knock knock*

I went to the door and saw tyler, i got scared .

Conversation
H-hailey
T-tyler

H- hey
T- wassup you know why i came right
H- to chill and watch movies
T- (laugh) nah i want you now , all of you 😉
H- (laughs dryly) I'm not you bitch tyler you just wanna pop up when you wanna get freaky I'm not that girl . so stop asking and f off !
*closed door in tylers face *

Sorry for the late update been s little busy
Comment share and like 😊❤