Grass Killer

Well heres my first but it's just a part...

btw idk much words and those smartie words like glimpse so yahh...

so tell me what you guys think about it and i might continue...

but it will take me awhile srry for that lol....

and i don't think i proofread this so thanks for reading anyways! =)

Grass Killer

I run.

I run as hard as i could, trying to lose him, the killer.

The grass hurts as they hit my face. I hear him, breathing hard, trying to catch up to me, Shouting and screaming for me to stop.

Ok, so how did this happen?

I was walking home from school and turned a corner, then there he was, the killer, his face hidden beneath his hood, holding a girl, who looked like she was in high school. Her held her up, while gently pushing a knife in her chest. She looked shocked but mostly sad, one tear falling. I was watching the girl intently as she falls on the ground. Dead. The killer spotted me watching, and stared at me for awhile, when I noticed him looking at me, I broke into a run.

I was getting tired of running and was slowing down. I stopped to catch my breath. It was silent, except my hard breathing. I thought he had give up and left, when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. He started to pull me somewhere, I let him drag me to see what he might do since i was tired anyways. We went under a big and shady tree and he sat down, still with his hood up. I stared at him while he gestured for me to sit down. I hesitated for awhile but sat down anyways. "I know you'll be surprised but please don't tell ANYONE! Promise?" I nodded.

I waited for him until he finally took off his hood, I stared wide-eye, surprised.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knw its short sorry..... :(

So what do you guys think so far??

Rate and comment please!! xD

Thanks for reading!!!! xP