~*Starting the Day*~

A/n: HEY LAURYN! THIS IS GOING UP A LIL LATE HAHA IK UR BDAY WAS YESTERDAY BUT THIS IS MAH GIFT 4 U! XD U BETTER LIKE IT!!! Haha
Song: Making Today A Perfect Day by the cast of Best Friends Whenever

You open your eyes to the sun's rays trying to shine through your closed curtains. You slowly sat up in bed and stretched, yawning as well. You checked the time on your phone and saw that it was morning.

But then, you saw the date. It wasn't any morning today. It was the morning of your birthday! You could feel the excitement! You'd get presents, spend time with your friends and family, eat cake and have fun! You quickly got yourself out of bed and got ready for school.

When you finished getting ready, you ran downstairs to have a special birthday breakfast. Your family was at the breakfast table eating breakfast when you came down. "Goooodddd morning guys!!" You say happily and sit down at the table.

Your sister giggles, "Why are you so happy this morning?!" You chuckle at her weirdness and grab a plate and add your food on it. "Isn't it obvious?!" "It's Friday?" Your dad asks and you smile and shake your head no. "It is Friday! But I'm sure you all know that it's not just Any Friday!"

As you eat, everyone remains confused. "It's.....the day of the midterms?!" Your mom guesses. "What? No! We take those in February! Guess again!"

"It's the time of your month?" Your sister guesses and your dad clears his throat. "What the heck? No! You guys...do you guys want a cl-" "Well! Would ya look at the time! It's time that you two go to school! C'mon! To the car!" Your mom says and everyone gets up and leaves the table.

You sit there in shock. 'They're just...messing with me..right?' You thought in your head. You sigh and get up from the table.