title of your story

Rushing quickly down the dark corridor my satin gown swishes out behind me. I softly cursing at myself for taking so long in gathering my belongings.

I'm swiftly turning down the hall that leads to the parking lot when a firm hand reaches out. They swiftly pull me away for my acquired target, into a dark side hallway. A small scream reverberates up the back of my throat. At my reaction a chuckle rumbles deep from someone's chest.

Pulling my hand away I quickly cradle it against my chest. Lifting my eyes up, I notice who had averted me. Luke. My old best friend, my long time crush. Gazing deeply up into those stunning blue eyes I'm captivated by his intense stare.

"Long time to no see, Nina." I watch as the words rumble from his plump pink lips.

My heart flutters wildly at his deep, raspy tone. I quickly gaze my eyes over his body. He's not in his gown. Must have changed. I tuck my bottom lip between my bottom lip between my lip as I not-so-subtly check him out.

He obviously notices as a laugh bursts from his lips. And darn if it isn't one of those laughs that makes you melt. Slowly returning my blue orbs up into his curious stare pink slashes against my tan complexion. Luke takes a hesitant step forward, and his smell hits me. Not the normal smell of cologne that boys shower all over themselves. No, his smell is soft and clean. Inviting. I'm almost tempted to take a step closer, but looking into his devilish smirk I instantly take a step back in the other direction. A small gasp escapes my lips as the cold bite of metal nips at my hands pressed up against the lockers.

I continue to watch as his smirk increases, as the distance between us decreases. Again I let my eyes take in his features. Slightly crooked nose with a pair of breathtaking blue eyes place above. His brow is set low, and his dark brown shaggy hair brushes against it. My eyes slowly slide down to those plump, light pink lips. The lips I've imagined kissing millions of times.

When I feel his thigh brush against mine, I'm shook from my haze. The suggestive smirk plays out on his lips again and I'm certain he knew where my thoughts were trailing. The same pink splashes against my cheeks in a guilty blush.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I squeak out, my voice not holding the firm tone I was hoping for.

"I missed you."

I'm completely taking aback by his plain statement. My mouth flops open at an attempt for words. Of course, none come out, making me look stupid. Quickly sealing my dry lips together I continue to stare up at his sparkling eyes. They hold all the promises he made to me as kids.

"I missed you too," I whisper out, the words barely audible in my own ears.

The soft smile playing against his lips proves that he had picked up on my lame attempt at speech. Watching I notice the prominent dimple in his left cheek stand out as his smile grows. His face looks childish, cute. I can't help but smile. "I'm sorry about forgetting you. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for being a sucky best friend," he breaths out. Those blue orbs peer deep into mine as he searches for any chance he'll be forgiven.

"It's fine," I whisper, the words louder now as I continue to smile.

Luke's burning gaze sweeps over my features. My bright blue, wide innocent eyes. Small nose. Bushy eyebrows that I'd never bothered to pluck. Thin upper lip and a plump lower. Long sandy blonde hair that brushes against my ribs.

Giving me one last smile he strides confidently down the hall.