Chapter 1

(Amy's POV)

          It was just a normal day during lunch with Katherine, Raima, Oscar, and Jeffery. Jordan was out on a trip with kids from different schools. "Guys lets go out side before class starts." Jeffery said. "Sure, we could use a little fresh air." I replied. Raima got up and helped Jeffery into his wheel chair. We walked around for 15 minutes waitin for the bell to ring. After a while we noticed the adults were gone and the bell never rang. We were standing by the soccer goal when a silver car stopped by the school. Jordan jumped out of the car and ran over to us. A bunch of other kids followed him. "What's going on?" Jeffery asked. "Well have you noticed anything?" Jordan asked. "Yeah its been the longest lunch period ever." Katherine said. "Come on, race you." Jordan said to Jeffery. "Ha, ha very funny." Jeffery said while getting in his wheel chair. We walked into the school and started checking the classrooms. "That's wierd, no teachers, no classes." I said. "Where is everyone?" Oscar asked.  "Don't know." Sadiq said. When we got to the office I helped Jordan get the medical box open. I looked over at Ami as he gave himself a shot. "I'm diabetic." Ami said. "Anyone else while we're at it?" Sadiq asked. "Sadiq you might want to see this." Reese said. "I'm not interested in that stuff." Sadiq said. "You will be when you see this." Reeese said. We walked over to the computer  to see what she was talking about. As soon as the time on the security footage was at eleven past eleven all the adults disappeared into thin air. "Reese' replay it." I said. And like the last time at eleven past eleven all the adults disappeared. "I want to go home." Reese said. "But no one will be there." Sadiq yelled. "What?" Reese asked. "You're the who said that they're all gone. Anyone around the age 14 I guess." Sadiq replied. "Who would take care of me?" Reese asked. "I'll take care of you Reese." Jeffery replied. "So will I." I added. With that we left to go get Sadiq's sister Frankie. we all got into the car. I sat between Raima and Jordan. After ten minutes I started getting a head ache from Sadiq's bad driving. I rested my had on Jordan's shoulder while closing my eyes. He looked over at me and smiled, and I felt calm and happy. Almost like nothing as wrong. Slowly I fell asleep.

                                            ( Time skip to 15minutes later)

  "Amy. Amy wake up." I open my eyes to see Jordan smiling down at me. "We're here." Jordan said. Jordan helped me out of the car. I grabbed my small bag and followed Sadiq to his house. As soon as we got inside Sadiq called for Frankie. He turned to face Jordan " This is fault. If you didn't have to have me drive you all the way to the other side of town to get your brother and friends this wouldn't have happened!" Sadiq yelled. I stepped in front of Jordan " It's not his fault. If it was your brother you would have done the same thing. In fact you are doing the same thing by coming here for your little sister!" I yelled at Sadiq.

___________________________________________________________________________

                      (AN) Sorry if any romantic parts in the stories suck me and my friend are not very good at writing any thing with romance in it.