• Windows ;;

Adrien agreste was at it again with his daily routine.
Wake up, have a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast and leave the house for the rest of the day. But recently he's been following a new routine. One his father or even Natalie didn't know about.

Whats this new routine you ask?
...Well, lets go have a look ~ .

Adrien.

Adrien knew he had to protect the city he loved, but with his new abilities, he took advantage of it.

Chat noir was eyeing his newest and first prey, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She probably was getting ready for school, as he noticed she only had a towel wrapped around her petite and perfect body. Chat noir didn't realize his suit was tugging against his skin uncomfortably as his boner grew. He tried not to take notice of it, deep down inside Adrien knew he had to hurry up for school, but he continued staring as his new toy, eyeing her breasts, they were just purrfect , shapped like juicy grapefruits he couldn't yet have, thoughts came across his mind appeared like a wave. Boys. Other boys. Other boys that might break his lady's heart shatter. He couldn't and wouldn't let that happen. She was his and only his, she just didn't know it yet.

" Just wait, princess .. " His voice Smooth and confident, " You'll be mine soon enough. "

___________________

** Hey guys! Sorry if it's to short for the first part. I had to do it quickly because I had family over. Anyways, hope you like it so far~
; Cole.